A Great Investing Decision

Clyde

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how low will FB drop? At what point do you buy (assuming you are going to hold it long term)?

I will buy at 15 maybe, 10 for sure, I think wants all settles its a 20-25 stock on average that will swing high to 30-35 at times when something really new with facebook creates buzz.

So how low will FB drop? At what point do you buy (assuming you are going to hold it long term)?

That's the million dollar question. I don't like it at this price honestly. It would need to get to the low 20's for me to jump in for a long term investment.

• 3 weeks later...
How's everybody doing?

I'm up a lousy .11% since the end of February. Netflix is killing me, down 36.9%

You have to be long in Netflix. Good content deals coming their way plus they work well with Apple. I'm up 124% with them.

My entire portfolio is up 20% over the last 12 months.

You have to be long in Netflix. Good content deals coming their way plus they work well with Apple. I'm up 124% with them.

My entire portfolio is up 20% over the last 12 months.

I'm sticking with them.

I'm hoping they get back where they were last summer :lol:

How's everybody doing?

I'm up a lousy .11% since the end of February. Netflix is killing me, down 36.9%

This made me actually open the IRA quarterly statement that has been sitting on the counter for a week or so now and eeeeekkkk.

Im down about 8K from what I have put in the darn thing. Oh well have another 35 plus years to go.

This made me actually open the IRA quarterly statement that has been sitting on the counter for a week or so now and eeeeekkkk.

Im down about 8K from what I have put in the darn thing. Oh well have another 35 plus years to go.

Does your IRA invest in a mutual fund or do you pick the stocks yourself?