A Great Investing Decision

Clyde

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm thinking about selling 3 of my stocks that have lost a little money this year and putting that money into neflix.

Surely it can't get any worse than it is now, and if i put that extra money in it and it goes back up that's more profit for me.

What do you all think?

I'm thinking about selling 3 of my stocks that have lost a little money this year and putting that money into neflix.

Surely it can't get any worse than it is now, and if i put that extra money in it and it goes back up that's more profit for me.

What do you all think?

How "long" are you?

What 3 stocks are you selling?

How "long" are you?

What 3 stocks are you selling?

I'm willing to leave this money in the market (likely the stocks i'm in) until I need it (probably for a down payment on a house) but that wouldn't be until next summer at the earliest.

I'd consider selling Lab Corp, Corning, Activision Blizzard

I'm willing to leave this money in the market (likely the stocks i'm in) until I need it (probably for a down payment on a house) but that wouldn't be until next summer at the earliest.

I'd consider selling Lab Corp, Corning, Activision Blizzard

One year greatly limits your options. I'm not sure I'd be in stocks.

Rumor is 9.21.12 for the IPhone 5.

Your a shareholder aren't you? Can't you call Mr. Cook and demand an actual date? My 3GS got wet and now I'm limping it along until the 5 comes out. No WIFI, Bluetooth, and the lock button doesn't work.

Your a shareholder aren't you? Can't you call Mr. Cook and demand an actual date? My 3GS got wet and now I'm limping it along until the 5 comes out. No WIFI, Bluetooth, and the lock button doesn't work.

You would think MR Cook would take my call but , sadly, he hasn't.