Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Five

Featured Replies

If I can just get Farve to match Brees, I might have a chance.

 

I think you're gonna be alright Spice. Your players are doing pretty well today. Mine, not so much.

 

And I knew I'd leave some TD's on the bench. Roy freaking Williams man.

  • Replies 122
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You really have to be hating him today..... 129 yds rushing, 2TD's and 26 yds receiving with 9 minutes to go in the game

 

Whatever emotion is stronger than hate is what I am feeling at this moment.:madman::D

 

He even got the goalline carries today. Unbelievable.:irked::madman::isurrender::D

I can't believe I'm ahead. I haven't put up this few points all season.

^No reason to hate him...You gave him away.

 

I hate him because just like last year he produced next to nothing for me so I gave him away and he took off. Looks like deja vu all over again. So yeah, I hate him. I hated him before I gave him away. I hate him after I gave him away. I'll hate him if I want to. How about that?:D

I love him and all I need is Keller to get 7 points tomorrow night for the new league scoring record!

GT you are welcome for the gift wrapped W I gave you this week.

  • Author

Scores at 6:50 PM CST

Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (93 pts) at Louisa Lumber (76 pts)

Auxier RiverRats (86 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (64 pts)

Florence Fighters (29 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (69 pts)

Jungle Junkies (35 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (60 pts)

Cincinnati Bail Bonds (58 pts) at East End Evolution (88 pts)

Richmond Outsiders (94 pts) at Shelby Cards (101 pts)

Possum Trot WarHogs (80 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (78 pts)

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (62 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (48 pts)

Northern Kentucky Blazers® (80 pts) at Boyle County Blue Devils (30 pts)

Indo Savages (72 pts) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (91 pts)

Bardstown Butchers (100 pts) at Mississippi Thrill (53 pts)

Fleming County Hooligans (79 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (143 pts)

Marrowbone Marauders ® (64 pts) at Junction City Jailcats (97 pts)

Maysville Split Ends (36 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (54 pts)

Dorton Street Sweepers (80 pts) at Maytown Mirkers (59 pts)

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (45 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (84 pts)

I won and my team only scored 1 TD combined. Manning had his most irrelevant game of his career. Oh well, 3-3.

My team is so inconsistent right now, I've scored 95, 67, 101, 56, 100. I'm not looking forward to next week :lol:

Awesome for my team is week. Luckily his team didn't do to well but I'm up 80-65 and he has two playing but they aren't doing well and I have Moss playing tomorrow. Should be taking down the first place team!!!

How dare MFL.com listing the Amish as a 16 point dog. Do they not understand how good Ryan Fitzpatrick can be?

Awesome for my team is week. Luckily his team didn't do to well but I'm up 80-65 and he has two playing but they aren't doing well and I have Moss playing tomorrow. Should be taking down the first place team!!!

 

:sssh:

The rule is the most ridiculous that I may have ever seen. I am not sure that I will stand for it, after now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.