Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Five

Featured Replies

The Game of the Week

 

Auxier RiverRats (4-1) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (5-0)

Two of the top teams in the league playing for the Walsh Division lead

 

 

I have no chance with Brady on a bye week but its nice to be mentioned again.

  • Replies 122
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My team laid an egg last week, big game this week in the Harrod division.

Rocket I sent you a counter.

 

BBI I sent you an offer as well.

I think this is the first week I've been favored. I don't trust it at all either.

 

Trust me, my team is weak and feable. You have nothing to worry about.

Trust me, my team is weak and feable. You have nothing to worry about.

 

I dont' think my team is all that strong either Spice lol.

  • Author
Guys I am ready to make some deals, Mauk Ridge Runners about to make some changes . Prefer a Wr or Flex .

 

Week Five Match-ups

Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (2-3) at Louisa Lumber (1-4)

Now which one are you?

oops Wrong league , I am the Maniacs in this one my bad !!!!!!

Guys I am ready to make some deals ,Mauk Ridge Runners about to make some changes . Prefer a Wr or Flex .

 

Mauk Ridge Maniacs

  • Author
Guys I am ready to make some deals ,Mauk Ridge Runners about to make some changes . Prefer a Wr or Flex .
I made an offer
  • Author
oops Wrong league , I am the Maniacs in this one my bad !!!!!!

 

:thumb:

Can someone please trade me a RB. Mine stink. Doesn't have to be a stud. Just one that is a starter

Can someone please trade me a RB. Mine stink. Doesn't have to be a stud. Just one that is a starter

 

Done

 

I think it's fair. If you don't like it, counter offer.

Can someone please trade me a RB. Mine stink. Doesn't have to be a stud. Just one that is a starter

 

Me too I need anyone RB that anyone is willing to give up.

Me too I need anyone RB that anyone is willing to give up.

 

I looked, but man, I just don't see an upgrade possiblity. Plus, I need you to lose as much as possible so I don't go from 1st to last in our division.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.