Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Five

Featured Replies

The rule is the most ridiculous that I may have ever seen. I am not sure that I will stand for it, after now.

 

I've been really curious as to why you've been allowing Faulk to even take up one of your roster spots for this long...

  • Replies 122
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How dare MFL.com listing the Amish as a 16 point dog. Do they not understand how good Ryan Fitzpatrick can be?

 

I've been a 22 pt dog twice and it looks like I might pull out another victory.

 

Lowest scoring average in the National Conference, but leading the very weak Shula Division.

  • Author

Scores After Sunday

 

 

Final

Richmond Outsiders (94 pts) at Shelby Cards (101 pts)

Possum Trot WarHogs (82 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (87 pts)

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (62 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (48 pts)

Bardstown Butchers (100 pts) at Mississippi Thrill (53 pts)

Marrowbone Marauders ® (64 pts) at Junction City Jailcats (97 pts)

 

Over

Auxier RiverRats (102 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (77 pts)

Fleming County Hooligans (79 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (143 pts)

Indo Savages (88 pts) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (111 pts)

 

Could Still Go Either Way

Dorton Street Sweepers (80 pts) at Maytown Mirkers (86 pts)

Florence Fighters (38 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (69 pts)

Jungle Junkies (51 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (60 pts)

Maysville Split Ends (38 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (60 pts)

Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (93 pts) at Louisa Lumber (76 pts)

 

As Good As Done

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (77 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (101

Cincinnati Bail Bonds (76 pts) at East End Evolution (88 pts)

 

It Would Take a Miracle

Northern Kentucky Blazers® (79 pts) at Boyle County Blue Devils (30 pts)pts)

  • Author

Monday Night Players

(in the games to be decided)

 

 

Northern Kentucky Blazers® (79 pts) at Boyle County Blue Devils (30 pts)

Blazers

Tomlinson, LaDainian NYJ RB

Folk, Nick NYJ PK

 

Blue Devils

Favre, Brett MIN QB

Edwards, Braylon NYJ WR

 

 

Dorton Street Sweepers (80 pts) at Maytown Mirkers (86 pts)

Street Sweepers

Moss, Randy MIN WR

 

 

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (77 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (101 pts)

Gophers

Harvin, Percy MIN WR

Shiancoe, Visanthe MIN TE

 

Mustard Seeds

New York Jets Def

 

 

Florence Fighters (38 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (69 pts)

Fighters

Tomlinson, LaDainian NYJ RB

Moss, Randy MIN WR

Keller, Dustin NYJ TE

 

Mean Machine

Favre, Brett MIN QB

Longwell, Ryan MIN PK

 

 

Jungle Junkies (51 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (60 pts)

Junkies

Edwards, Braylon NYJ WR

 

Thuggs

Shiancoe, Visanthe MIN TE

 

 

Cincinnati Bail Bonds (76 pts) at East End Evolution (88 pts)

Bail Bonds

Greene, Shonn NYJ RB

 

Evolution

Peterson, Adrian MIN RB

 

 

Maysville Split Ends (38 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (60 pts)

Split Ends

Peterson, Adrian MIN RB

Minnesota Def

 

 

Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (93 pts) at Louisa Lumber (76 pts)

Lumber

Holmes, Santonio NYJ WR

New York Jets Def

  • Author

MFL Projections

 

 

Could Still Go Either Way

Dorton Street Sweepers (95 pts) at Maytown Mirkers (86 pts)

Florence Fighters (80 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (96 pts)

Jungle Junkies (56 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (70 pts)

Maysville Split Ends (59 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (60 pts)

Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (93 pts) at Louisa Lumber (95 pts)

 

As Good As Done

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (94 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (110)

Cincinnati Bail Bonds (81 pts) at East End Evolution (106 pts)

 

It Would Take a Miracle

Northern Kentucky Blazers® (100 pts) at Boyle County Blue Devils (53 pts)pts)

  • Author

Note of Interest

 

The Paducah Rabbit Fists have 143 pts with Jets TE Dustin Keller going tonight and a chance to break the league scoring record of 149 pts set by the Bardstown Butchers in week 2 of 2009.

  • Author
The rule is the most ridiculous that I may have ever seen. I am not sure that I will stand for it, after now.
It's been that way since this league started. It's just like having to turn a roster in every week, you didn't have a problem with it until it bit you in the butt.

I am honestly kinda surprised my team is listed in the "Could still go either way section". I have a very inconsistent squad and unfortunately I left a nice chunk of points on the bench in Roy Williams.

 

I am in two fantasy leagues and haven't been able to put up a win in both leagues in one week yet. Driving me crazy. I smoked my opponent in my other legue, but this one matters more.

It's absolutely wrong that we can't make waiver picks right now. The week hasn't started. Come 1:00 pm, that's a different story. People are busy, and sometimes can only check on Sunday mornings. Stupid rule, IMO.

 

Can't check until Sunday mornings or don't? There's a difference.

 

You certainly had time to post in the SK/Ryle game thread....

 

10-08-2010 10:41 PM

10-08-2010 10:42 PM

10-08-2010 11:03 PM

10-08-2010 11:15 PM

10-08-2010 11:44 PM

10-09-2010 12:11 AM

Yesterday 09:44 AM

 

Don't whine because you chose not to stay on top of things

Can't check until Sunday mornings or don't? There's a difference.

 

You certainly had time to post in the SK/Ryle game thread....

 

10-08-2010 10:41 PM

10-08-2010 10:42 PM

10-08-2010 11:03 PM

10-08-2010 11:15 PM

10-08-2010 11:44 PM

10-09-2010 12:11 AM

Yesterday 09:44 AM

 

Don't whine because you chose not to stay on top of things

 

Oh snap Spice Man!

 

RP = :taz::taz::taz:

Can't check until Sunday mornings or don't? There's a difference.

 

You certainly had time to post in the SK/Ryle game thread....

 

10-08-2010 10:41 PM

10-08-2010 10:42 PM

10-08-2010 11:03 PM

10-08-2010 11:15 PM

10-08-2010 11:44 PM

10-09-2010 12:11 AM

Yesterday 09:44 AM

 

Don't whine because you chose not to stay on top of things

There's a difference in checking in on a game, and hoping someone would eat crow, and having time to concentrate on fantasy football. Which I do on Sunday mornings. The rule is ridiculous. Looks like I could win anyway. I'll evaluate later on, and make my decision as to how I'll play the season on out from there.
There's a difference in checking in on a game, and hoping someone would eat crow, and having time to concentrate on fantasy football. Which I do on Sunday mornings. The rule is ridiculous. Looks like I could win anyway. I'll evaluate later on, and make my decision as to how I'll play the season on out from there.

 

So if you check Sunday mornings, you could have still made a move as you're allowed to until 12 PM/noon....Not sure what the problem is. If you checked Sunday morning like you said, there shouldn't have been an issue.

  • Author
So if you check Sunday mornings, you could have still made a move as you're allowed to until 12 PM/noon....Not sure what the problem is. If you checked Sunday morning like you said, there shouldn't have been an issue.
He didn't check Sunday morning, he checked Sunday afternoon.
He didn't check Sunday morning, he checked Sunday afternoon.

 

That's what I mean. He obviously didn't do what he claims to have done, or else this wouldn't have been an issue. Not sure why anyone would wait until the last possible minute anyways...:idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.