Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Five

Featured Replies

  • Replies 122
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fred Jackson is now a starting running back for the Bills. Anyone interested in shipping a decent WR my way for him?

Second year in a row that I had Ray Rice and the second year in a row that I traded him after being subpar to start the season. My team took off last year after I traded him. Hopefully the same thing happens again this year. I quit following Ray Rice on twitter also. Can't stand him.

Second year in a row that I had Ray Rice and the second year in a row that I traded him after being subpar to start the season. My team took off last year after I traded him. Hopefully the same thing happens again this year. I quit following Ray Rice on twitter also. Can't stand him.

 

I think this year you may regret trading him.

I have a feeling that I'm going to leave a few TD's on my bench this week.

I certainly hope Rice takes off this year. I gave up some good production out of Edwards and decent with Williams, hope it works out for me and hopefully Beanie Wells will start getting his carries this week. If Romo and Miles Austin start hooking up like they did the 1st 2 weeks and Nicks and Keller keep doing what they've been doing, I like my team. Lots of ifs though :lol:

I have a feeling that I'm going to leave a few TD's on my bench this week.

 

Good

 

Hopefully more on your bench than in the starting lineup

I certainly hope Rice takes off this year. I gave up some good production out of Edwards and decent with Williams, hope it works out for me and hopefully Beanie Wells will start getting his carries this week. If Romo and Miles Austin start hooking up like they did the 1st 2 weeks and Nicks and Keller keep doing what they've been doing, I like my team. Lots of ifs though :lol:

 

Look at the defenses Rice has faced in the first four weeks. He's not going to be held down all year.

I think this year you may regret trading him.

 

I hate him too much to regret trading him. All he can do at this point is make me hate him worse.:lol:

Good

 

Hopefully more on your bench than in the starting lineup

 

Haha

 

I had trouble decided who I wanted to start, more so than usual.

Anybody need a QB in the National. Looking for a top 10 RB WR. Big Ben is on the block.

* Jungle Junkies gave up Romo, Tony DAL QB;Slaton, Steve HOU RB;Williams, Ricky MIA RB

 

* Louisa Lumber gave up Young, Vince TEN QB;Scott, Bernard CIN RB;Williams, DeAngelo CAR RB

What's the rules if you're opponent forgets to submit a lineup?

  • Author

The Sunday Morning Line

 

Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (-8.0) at Louisa Lumber

Auxier RiverRats at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (-24.9)

Florence Fighters (-26.3) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine

Jungle Junkies at Huggs Thuggs (-6.5)

Cincinnati Bail Bonds at East End Evolution (-14.1)

Richmond Outsiders (-34.4) at Shelby Cards

Possum Trot WarHogs at Southern KY SubVets (-10.0)

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (-2.5) at West Kentucky Rams

Northern Kentucky Blazers® (-3.6) at Boyle County Blue Devils

Indo Savages (-16.8) at Atwood Fighting' Amish

Bardstown Butchers (-10.6) at Mississippi Thrill

Fleming County Hooligans at Paducah Rabbit Fists (-18.5)

Marrowbone Marauders ® at Junction City Jailcats (-2.6)

Maysville Split Ends (-10.8) at Big Creek Moonshiners

Dorton Street Sweepers at Maytown Mirkers (-8.6)

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (-15.3) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds

 

Game point spread is in parentheses

  • Author
What's the rules if you're opponent forgets to submit a lineup?
First, The team that forgot to turn in a lineup will get a loss

Second, I will submit the last used lineup for the team for their opponent to play against

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.