Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Five

Featured Replies

Also I don't see it to be any different that the deadlines we have with our other contests. Some of them are two hours before the games start.

  • Replies 122
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He didn't check Sunday morning, he checked Sunday afternoon.

 

I think the commish needs to issue a fine for conduct detrimental to the league. :D

Enough negativity! This league is awesome!

I think the commish needs to issue a fine for conduct detrimental to the league. :D

 

Yeah, do that. HAHA

So if you check Sunday mornings, you could have still made a move as you're allowed to until 12 PM/noon....Not sure what the problem is. If you checked Sunday morning like you said, there shouldn't have been an issue.

 

Sunday morning is a relative term, let's not be technical here.

The rule is wrong. It is what it is. I'll play my game, at this point, the way I like it to be played.

The rule is wrong. It is what it is. I'll play my game, at this point, the way I like it to be played.

 

The rule is wrong? Seems no one else has ever felt that way.

^ Brother, I am very much involved in fantasy football...I don't know how big it is or not, but my money league is $500 to join. That said, cutoff is 1:00 pm est, which is absolutely what it should be. That means, waivers, lineups, etc....I'll take care of mine, don't worry about that. I may have some fun, in the meantime.

Figured for sure it'd be easy for Moss to get 7 points tonight but that's not looking to be the case....Come on Moss!!!

I don't think Keller will be getting me the 7 points I need to set the new league scoring record

Figured for sure it'd be easy for Moss to get 7 points tonight but that's not looking to be the case....Come on Moss!!!

 

There ya go!

All good times must come to an end....a new winning streak starts next week.

The J-E-T-S made me sweat a little more than I should have had to...but it was worth it to see Brett Favre lose another game with an interception.

 

I love it!

Injuries and the bye week really hurt me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.