Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Five

Featured Replies

I looked, but man, I just don't see an upgrade possiblity. Plus, I need you to lose as much as possible so I don't go from 1st to last in our division.

 

I know my team is that awful. :lol: Just throwing it out there. :cry:

  • Replies 122
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know my team is that awful. :lol: Just throwing it out there. :cry:

 

Awful may be an understatement:lol:

 

J/K, mine isn't much better.

Awful may be an understatement:lol:

 

J/K, mine isn't much better.

 

No need to be just kidding I know. :lol: I sit back and look at my team and think how in the world did I end up drafting those guys where I did?

No need to be just kidding I know. :lol: I sit back and look at my team and think how in the world did I end up drafting those guys where I did?

 

That's how I felt 2 years ago :lol:

Boondock, you sure you still don't want TO?

 

:lol: It sure would have been nice having him last week. My team is the definition of average right now, make me an offer...

If anybody in the National Division wants to trade I've got a stable of RB's. Looking to upgrade WR or QB. Send an offer if I don't like it I'll counter offer or pass. LouisaLumber.

Nice trade Rocket, Rice has been a major bust for a top "5" pick this season and he's more valuable in a PPR but I think you got a steal.

If anybody in the National Division wants to trade I've got a stable of RB's. Looking to upgrade WR or QB. Send an offer if I don't like it I'll counter offer or pass. LouisaLumber.

 

Done!

CATS if that is dead will you please decline it. :lol: :D

HT I countered it too you. It wouldn't go through with Scott in there.

  • Author

Possum Trot WarHogs dropped: Kolb, Kevin PHI QB and acquired: Hill, Shaun DET QB

 

Scribe, that still leaves you with three starting QB's

My team D is horrible the Ravens have one of the best Overall D's in the NFL but stink in Fantasy. They are ranked 31st out of 32.

^ What was the trade?

 

I gave up Ricky Williams and Braylon Edwards for Ray Rice and Kenny Britt

I gave up Ricky Williams and Braylon Edwards for Ray Rice and Kenny Britt

 

Who gave him up?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.