Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eric Bledsoe Grades/Transcript Update

Featured Replies

I'm sure he wasn't going to go looking for the NCAA but if all they did is send him some snail mail they weren't looking too hard either.

 

My guess is they sent it to his registered address. His excuse never really made sense to me.

  • Replies 109
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the Bledsoe's situation really going to hurt UK and does anybody have any updated information!

My guess is they sent it to his registered address. His excuse never really made sense to me.

 

His address was in Chicago, he was living in Memphis. I don't know the details, but that seems to make some sense to me. Maybe not a legitimate excuse, but a possible excuse nonetheless.

His address was in Chicago, he was living in Memphis. I don't know the details, but that seems to make some sense to me. Maybe not a legitimate excuse, but a possible excuse nonetheless.

 

Why didn't he change his address then? Did everyone who lived at his old house move?

Why didn't he change his address then? Did everyone who lived at his old house move?

 

When I went to college for 4 years I did not change my permanent address. If I knew I was only going for one year, I definitely wouldn't have changed my address.

 

I don't know what Rose's home life was like, so I can't answer your second question.

When I went to college for 4 years I did not change my permanent address. If I knew I was only going for one year, I definitely wouldn't have changed my address.

 

I don't know what Rose's home life was like, so I can't answer your second question.

 

So is it the NCAA's fault that they sent mail to his registered address? My guess is they sent it registered and required a signature. I would think legally they are totally in the right and he is totally wrong. Also, since I don't think he's really tried anything to help get the ruling overturned my guess is there was some shady stuff going on. It seems Bledsoe also has some shady stuff going on. There is way too much for kids to gain by cheating and way too much risk the schools take for these kids.

I agree with C.M. Newton. If the NCAA is going to make a kid eligible, they'd better make completely sure of it.

Report should be out tomorrow.

Bledsoe report to be released Friday

 

The Birmingham City Schools' investigation into the academic transcript of former Kentucky player Eric Bledsoe will be made public on Friday.

"The report should be made public as part of a special called Board of Education meeting at 4 p.m. Friday, Sept. 24," wrote Michaelle Chapman, Director of Communications for Birmingham City Schools in an e-mail message.

 

 

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/09/24/1448229/kanter-is-an-amateur-at-least.html#ixzz10SZfafX7

^Will this be televised nationally on ESPN?

What potential impact could this have on UK?

 

Lose all the wins from last year

What potential impact could this have on UK?

 

It could have a lot. Key word being "could".

 

Best case is they find no wrong doing and say that Bledsoe's transcript was legit thus having no bearing on Parker high school, Birmingham school district, and Kentucky of course.

 

 

 

Bad to worst is if they find that Bledsoe's transcript had been altered then rule that it was changed from a certain grade to another at Parker high school. Then would lead into the whole process of investigating the incident at Parker high school and find out who was involved in the grade getting changed. The next step would be to determine what Bledsoe's transcript should look like and then rule on what will be his actual legitimate official transcript. If they concluded that Bledsoe would not have been eligible to play for Parker then they could rule him ineligible for the season and take away the state title they earned in the process. On the Kentucky level, if they rule Bledsoe's transcript should be different then what it actually is right now and get it officially changed then that would mean that could've made him ineligible to play his freshman year at Kentucky. If he is indeed ruled retroactively ineligible Kentucky would then have to forfeit all wins with Bledsoe playing, which would be every game last year.

He actually didn't play against Hartford, so John Wall's 16 assists in a game would still count. Wooooo!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.