September 24, 201016 yr Looks like we won't find out till 5:30 now until after the meeting is finished.
September 24, 201016 yr Should be in the process of releasing the info but said it's being delayed due to possible litigation from the report, said it doesn't look good. I don't think the NCAA can rightfully punish UK for anything but who knows, and I'm sure UK will appeal if they are sanctioned because of the same deal with Arthur from Kansas and nothing was done to him.
September 24, 201016 yr Should be in the process of releasing the info but said it's being delayed due to possible litigation from the report, said it doesn't look good. I don't think the NCAA can rightfully punish UK for anything but who knows, and I'm sure UK will appeal if they are sanctioned because of the same deal with Arthur from Kansas and nothing was done to him. It's my understanding that Arthur would have been eligible without the grade changes, Bledsoe wouldn't though.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.