Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie/Conner Predictions

Which team will win? 62 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Dixie comes in off a tough home loss to SK, and they now stand at 1-2. Conner comes in at 3-0, and some here have criticized their schedule as being on the weak side. Should be an interesting game Friday night at Dixie. Who wins here and why?

  • Replies 66
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dixie comes in off a tough home loss to SK, and they now stand at 1-2. Conner comes in at 3-0, and some here have criticized their schedule as being on the weak side. Should be an interesting game Friday night at Dixie. Who wins here and why?

 

I'll be in Dayton,OH watching our friend's son but if not for that this is the game I'd attend.

 

Good test for the Sheriff and his defensive unit.

 

I predict Conner will put up 28+ .

High scoring affair with Dixie pulling one out in the end 31-28

Dixie wins this game 21 to 14.

Dixie falters in the 4th quarter but comes away with the win.

 

DH 28

Conner 21

Dixie will be a test for the Cougars look for a close one but I give this one to the Cougars they are coached well and I believe the defense of Conner will cause turnovers to win the game.

Dixie will be a test for the Cougars look for a close one but I give this one to the Cougars they are coached well and I believe the defense of Conner will cause turnovers to win the game.

 

Ditto :thumb:

This should be a very good game between two evenly matched teams. I'll be pulling for Coach T and his team.

Trosper v Spritzky? Trosper by 10, especially if Spritzky has 2 timeouts left with less than a minute to go in the game!!

I have seen both teams and I believe Dixie wins by at least 2 TD's. The only way it is closer than that is if Dixie turns it over multiple times and Conner doesn't. I was thinking Dixie would beat SK last week but they didn't quite pull that one off. This week they will get a win over a big school opponent.

Dixie will when this one by 3 or more touchdowns. Conner's 3-0 record is a little misleading.. Look at who they have played. I think any 6a team in the state would have that record if they had Conners schedule.

Trosper v Spritzky? Trosper by 10, especially if Spritzky has 2 timeouts left with less than a minute to go in the game!!

 

Unfortunately, this has happened more than one occassion.

  • Author
Dixie will when this one by 3 or more touchdowns. Conner's 3-0 record is a little misleading.. Look at who they have played. I think any 6a team in the state would have that record if they had Conners schedule.

 

Schedule nearly identical to last year's. What happened in the Boone/Conner game?

  • Author
I have seen both teams and I believe Dixie wins by at least 2 TD's. The only way it is closer than that is if Dixie turns it over multiple times and Conner doesn't. I was thinking Dixie would beat SK last week but they didn't quite pull that one off. This week they will get a win over a big school opponent.

 

Just curious, which one of Conner's 3 games have you seen? The turnover comment is comical. Doesn't the team that wins the TO margin usually win the game in football? Good teams take care of the football. If Dixie turns it over and Conner doesn't, and Conner wins the game, I certainly hope you are not back here to say the better team lost and it was only because of turnovers. Good defenses cause turnovers and good teams make teams pay for turning it over.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.