Sheldon Clark @ Leslie Predictions

After the horn has blown and the smoke clears all the players will shake hands and give hugs and high fives to each other. This is what makes this game so great. It teaches honor and respect for each other. The dicipline that goes into a game like this is uncomparable to any other. The players will trash talk, sneak in a punch or a pinch hear and there. Complain to the refs that so and so is holding me, or playing dirty. But again, when the horn blows, they will shake hands and congradulate each other on a very good game. The truth is, this will be the last game played by several seniors, whether it be Leslie or SC. Leave it on the field, play your best game and you will always have the wonderful memories of that last game you ever played. Have fun, cherish the moment and let us fans enjoy a wonderful night of football. May the best team win and when you wake up on Saturday morning you will either say: We beat a good team last night or We got beat by a good team last night.

Katrina

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldnt have said it better myself. Matter of fact I have said it before in this threat but people looks over that. As far as us walking with a swagger why not its ours to take. But we know they are teams trying to take it from us and we better play our butts off to keep it. But to the Leslie fans Belfry wont be afraid of you guys if you all play us for Region and Belfrys crows will be as big as Leslies. We wont overlook you guys neither and we arent overlooking Middlesboro. But please remember that we are cheering for SC because their coach is Shawn Hager a graduate from Belfry High School.

Yes we had better play our butts off to keep it!!!! As long as our boys do their best then I will be a happppppy Pirate Sister!!!!! :banana:

"Heartbreaker" Because that's what this game is going to be for Sheldon Clark.

Sooooo ***fist** though Heart means heartbreaker,, ohhh I see seems you taught me something

Just I see No sense in threats and fist sorts like a threat. but anyways good luck to both teams :D

I really hope that the "big heads" of Leslie Co get popped after the dust settles Friday night. They seem so confident that they are the team to beat seeing as how they have won 2 back to back state championships. Oh wait Belfry is the 2 time defending AA state champions....My bad....HA......Sheldon Clark I really hope that you all take your A game Friday night so you can show Leslie what this side of the region is all about. Take it to them on their on home field and show them the true meaning of Smashmouth football and walk away knowing your going to make a trip to CAM stadium the following week. Go CARDINALS....All of Pond Creek is behind you.

:dancingpa :fire:

Thanks a lot guys! We'll be looking forward to playing you guys again. :fight:

I really hope that the "big heads" of Leslie Co get popped after the dust settles Friday night. They seem so confident that they are the team to beat seeing as how they have won 2 back to back state championships. Oh wait Belfry is the 2 time defending AA state champions....My bad....HA......Sheldon Clark I really hope that you all take your A game Friday night so you can show Leslie what this side of the region is all about. Take it to them on their on home field and show them the true meaning of Smashmouth football and walk away knowing your going to make a trip to CAM stadium the following week. Go CARDINALS....All of Pond Creek is behind you.

:dancingpa :fire:

From my earlier post I would like to appologize to all on BGP especially Leslie Co (fans, players, coaches and parents). From my post it may have seemed to be pointed directly at you out of hate or fear but it was nothing like that. It was just my way of expressing what I know will be a great ballgame come Friday night there in Hyden and hopefully the following week as well. It was not to be something smart or to say that we are better it was just a little message that I should have read over better and shown better taste than what I did. I am sorry if I got something started that should have never came up and I hope that over all we will have a great ballgame from two very respectful teams come tomorrow night.

Have that being said I am still cheering for the Cardinals with all hopes that they go into Hyden and pull off the upset. I hope both teams play with pride and that great love for the game and remember one team will live to play another week, while one will not. Just give it your all and don't hold anything back.......... 48 minutes or longer......who wants it the most? Only time will tell.

Go Cards!!!!! :banana:

Sooooo ***fist** though Heart means heartbreaker,, ohhh I see seems you taught me something

Just I see No sense in threats and fist sorts like a threat. but anyways good luck to both teams :D

Well, my dear, if you would have a good sense of humor, which obviously you dont, you would realize what it really meant. No threats made here, just confident in LC. If the SC and Belfry fan can be cocky, you better believe this ole girl can be too. :fight:

If you beat SC Friday, then you will earn respect my friend... You will probably limp into Pond Creek, but you will earn respect....

Funny... I'm doubting anyone from Leslie will be limping. We have enough respect, we dont have to beat SC for respect. Them boys have played their hearts out for their team, through blood, sweat, and tears. It don't matter to me how many games they win, they have my respect for just going out and doing the best they can. I guarentee one thing though, SC will have blood, sweat. and tears after they lose Friday night.