Sheldon Clark @ Leslie Predictions

It will be a very good game I think. Leslie has a nice team. But SC will probably be most physical teamt hey have played with the exception of Bell Co. SC has faced a good passing attack this year to and if Im not mistaking they done well. This could be a very interesting ball games. Two good teams wanting respect going at it.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be a very good game I think. Leslie has a nice team. But SC will probably be most physical teamt hey have played with the exception of Bell Co. SC has faced a good passing attack this year to and if Im not mistaking they done well. This could be a very interesting ball games. Two good teams wanting respect going at it.

Leslie's rushing attack has been pretty good lately.

They are 8-3 I think. With two of those losses comming early season to Boyd and Lawrence but they have had alot of guys step up since then. The other loss came at Belfry. Leslie should be considered the favorite in this game. But SC is just one of those teams I never count out. Leslie has a very good team though. Leslies biggest challenge will be the line of scrimage. SC is real big upfront.

What did you think about SC after the SC/Belfry game Belfryboy? If i'm not mistaken that was one of their best played games this year.

They were physical team and played that game with alot of heart. I was impressed with their line and their heart. They didnt back down because we are Belfry like alot of teams will do.But that is Coach Hager and what you expect from him.

They are 8-3 I think. With two of those losses comming early season to Boyd and Lawrence but they have had alot of guys step up since then. The other loss came at Belfry. Leslie should be considered the favorite in this game. But SC is just one of those teams I never count out. Leslie has a very good team though. Leslies biggest challenge will be the line of scrimage. SC is real big upfront.

Leslie's D-line is pretty big up front also. Jared Turner and Jerry Caudil in the middle and the ends are controlled by Day and Wells.

Leslie already has the respect

Leslie's D is the fastest it has been in a very long time, not only that but they are big as well. SC does have a big line but Leslie's DT's are just as big, and the ends are big and fast as well. Leslie's MLB's will hit anyone and are both very,very tough players. The OLB's are great as well. Our secondary doesn't care to hit either. The same can be said for SC and i expect to see a slobber-knocker in Hyden next Friday.