• Belfry by 7 or more
    • Belfry by 6 or less
    • Middlesboro by 7 or more
    • Middlesboro by 6 or less

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Boro' might pull the upset. Doubtful though. How did tonights game go Kkmama? I know the score, but did they show up tonight?

Well I think the team that played tonight was the team we all had hoped for.. The turnovers were down. Play was on and we did come out looking for the win.. Think this team has played all year with not much fire.. :devil: Looked like the hot team played tonight.. :fire: Need more from the heart playing to win any game where you are rated even or the underdog..

:fight:

I'm glad that no one outside of Middlesboro is giving us a chance In this game.

Maybe our boys will come out Friday night and play like there capable of playing.

I've said all alone that IF Middlesboro comes out and plays just about mistake free football that NO TEAM in this region can beat us and I will stand by my statement.

We might not be as deep as some of the other teams in this region but this Yellow Jacket team is very talented and NO team this season thus far has stopped us and that includes Leslie County.

0-2 turnovers we will have a chance.

3+ turnovers and it's all over.

Maybe our boys will come out Friday night and play like there capable of playing.

I've said all alone that IF Middlesboro comes out and plays just about mistake free football that NO TEAM in this region can beat us and I will stand by my statement.

We might not be as deep as some of the other teams in this region but this Yellow Jacket team is very talented and NO team this season thus far has stopped us and that includes Leslie County.

Im not writing you guys off. I havent seen much on you guys so Im not sure yet. Acorss I think Belfry will win but hey Im from Belfry so thats what I shoudl think. From listening to the radio for about 5 minutes and listening to Pburg announcers I gathered that Middlesboro is a very quick team, is that true? Also on the line are they big , fast, physicall, or what? As we all know a big key is their ability to stop Belfrys run because that is what we do.

Im not writing you guys off. I havent seen much on you guys so Im not sure yet. Acorss I think Belfry will win but hey Im from Belfry so thats what I shoudl think. From listening to the radio for about 5 minutes and listening to Pburg announcers I gathered that Middlesboro is a very quick team, is that true? Also on the line are they big , fast, physicall, or what? As we all know a big key is their ability to stop Belfrys run because that is what we do.

Our skill position players are very fast.

If Ford can hit the corner I am pretty confident no one can catch him.

Earls Is also very fast and probably our top play maker,He is not only a threat to run the football but also receiving and add to that he is also our kick returner,punt returner,punter and sometimes kicker.

Trevor Hoskins is an outstanding QB that can not only trow it a mile but is very fast and is very good running the football.

We start 2 FR WR's (Farr and Adams)both have great hands and although Adams Is a great player Farr if giving the opportunity will be special.

Our line Is good (Not the best M'boro line ever) but better than when I thought In the preseason ,They do just enough to get the job done.

Against P'burg last Friday night our defense was In the P'burg backfield all night long ,If I had a guess I'd say we had several sacks and TON of tackles for lose.

Our defense is good but with our style of defense usually if a team can break thought our rush then they will have all day to run but if they can't than It will a long night for the QB and RB's.

Our defense will play man on the receivers and blitz everyone else (We've done it for years so I'm sure Philip Haywood knows it by now).

Our skill position players are very fast.

If Ford can hit the corner I am pretty confident no one can catch him.

Earls Is also very fast and probably our top play maker,He is not only a threat to run the football but also receiving and add to that he is also our kick returner,punt returner,punter and sometimes kicker.

Trevor Hoskins is an outstanding QB that can not only trow it a mile but is very fast and is very good running the football.

We start 2 FR WR's (Farr and Adams)both have great hands and although Adams Is a great player Farr if giving the opportunity will be special.

Our line Is good (Not the best M'boro line ever) but better than when I thought In the preseason ,They do just enough to get the job done.

Against P'burg last Friday night our defense was In the P'burg backfield all night long ,If I had a guess I'd say we had several sacks and TON of tackles for lose.

Our defense is good but with our style of defense usually if a team can break thought our rush then they will have all day to run but if they can't than It will a long night for the QB and RB's.

Our defense will play man on the receivers and blitz everyone else (We've done it for years so I'm sure Philip Haywood knows it by now).

Your boys are a tad young and inexperienced to handle the boys from Pirate Land. Belfry 48 Middlesboro 12.

Middlesboro will get a taste of Belfry's home-field "advantage" Friday night IMO. Kind of ironic that they would get a dose of their own medicine as far as that goes. Good luck to both teams and I hope that there are no injuries.