New Uniforms/Helmets

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trimble County has switched to a metallic blue helmet with their traditional gold "T" design on one side. I'll try to get a pic to post, but you get the idea.

All sounds good except the one-side logo. I only like that on Pittsburgh!

Lone Oak will get all new Speed Helmets and Nike unis like Missouri......Black with purple for home...White with purple and black for away...They look awesome!!!! I always thought black unis were more intimidating than solid purple with a white strip down the leg...The helmets will be the traditional white with LO on each side..The boosters and the school have worked really hard to make this happen..Been 3 years or so since we have had new unis....

Montgomery County will be sporting a new look. Instead of the red jerseys with blue lining. They are going with blue unis with no lines and plain white pants while still having the red helmets.

Monroe County will be sporting Blue on Blue at home, and White on Silver away.....LOOKING GREAT in new threads!!!!!!

Are you meaning blue pants and blue jersey OR blue jersey with blue lettering (of course with either white or silver borders on the numbers and letters)?

On a side note, can someone please take a pic of the jerseys and post them? I'm super pumped about the season and can't wait to see some football. lol