Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Uniforms/Helmets

Featured Replies

Will any teams be sporting a new look in 2010? If available please post pics.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I heard Boyle County is getting new away uniforms. I have no pictures, sorry. If anyone else does please feel free to post them.

Trimble County has switched to a metallic blue helmet with their traditional gold "T" design on one side. I'll try to get a pic to post, but you get the idea.

Trimble County has switched to a metallic blue helmet with their traditional gold "T" design on one side. I'll try to get a pic to post, but you get the idea.

 

All sounds good except the one-side logo. I only like that on Pittsburgh!

I know Frankfort has gone back to the Orange helmets. The logo is new though.

All sounds good except the one-side logo. I only like that on Pittsburgh!

 

I don't like anything Pittsburgh

Lawrence Co is getting 2 new sets of Under Armour uni's. One set all black one set all white.

Im just curious, where is Lawrence Co getting the money for the new uniforms?

Homes and Dayton are getting new uniforms also. I believe they look like Missouri's, sorry no pictures.

Lone Oak will get all new Speed Helmets and Nike unis like Missouri......Black with purple for home...White with purple and black for away...They look awesome!!!! I always thought black unis were more intimidating than solid purple with a white strip down the leg...The helmets will be the traditional white with LO on each side..The boosters and the school have worked really hard to make this happen..Been 3 years or so since we have had new unis....

Fort Knox finally got new uniforms. If I can find a pic, I'll post it later.

 

Hip-Hop: Do you have a pic of the new logo?

Monroe County will be sporting Blue on Blue at home, and White on Silver away.....LOOKING GREAT in new threads!!!!!!

Montgomery County will be sporting a new look. Instead of the red jerseys with blue lining. They are going with blue unis with no lines and plain white pants while still having the red helmets.

Monroe County will be sporting Blue on Blue at home, and White on Silver away.....LOOKING GREAT in new threads!!!!!!

 

Are you meaning blue pants and blue jersey OR blue jersey with blue lettering (of course with either white or silver borders on the numbers and letters)?

 

 

On a side note, can someone please take a pic of the jerseys and post them? I'm super pumped about the season and can't wait to see some football. lol

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.