Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Uniforms/Helmets

Featured Replies

Two ideas I would think could work for Warren Central would be from the now-defunct NFL Europa. The top one is the Barcelona Dragons and the bottom is the Rhein Fire. With WC's colors, I think these two would work well...lol.

 

 

barcelona.gif

 

rhein.gif

  • Replies 59
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Manual changed horns form St. Louis look with outline to this old school look. I don't like it, but not there anymore. I hate the die-cut decals, a pain compared to newer style.

MHS%20Helmets%20w%20New%20Horns%20July%202010.jpg

 

They also have new uniforms, but the new jerseys weren't in for picture day, used new pants, old jerseys

Manual changed horns form St. Louis look with outline to this old school look. I don't like it, but not there anymore. I hate the die-cut decals, a pain compared to newer style.

MHS%20Helmets%20w%20New%20Horns%20July%202010.jpg

 

They also have new uniforms, but the new jerseys weren't in for picture day, used new pants, old jerseys

 

 

Thanks for the pic...I'm gonna send it in to get it posted on http://www.mghelmets.com

 

If you want to contact the guy who runs the site, I'm sure he'd be willing to do a custom one for the design you have on your BGP avatar.

I'm not with Manual anymore, left when they canned Nichols.

 

Here is Manual's new away uniforms don't know if home's match.

MHS%202010%20Captains%20Football%20Close%20UP%20Top%20CH.jpg

I'm not with Manual anymore, left when they canned Nichols.

 

Here is Manual's new away uniforms don't know if home's match.

MHS%202010%20Captains%20Football%20Close%20UP%20Top%20CH.jpg

 

 

I was just meaning the one you use for the semipro football team's helmet you have as an avatar...lol

 

Those uniforms look sharp though...nice design.

Fort Campbell will be using an "old school" large FC logo on helmets this year, no pictures yet.....not sure about the uniforms though.

 

Later.

Ballard will sport new home uni's this year. They are from Nike's "PRO COMBAT" program unveiled last year (think TCU's bowl game jerseys but with an alternating color on the shoulder design). If you google Nike Pro Combat Football uniforms and find the TCU one, ours are SIMILAR (though a customized some to be unique to us) to those.

Dayton has new uniforms and helmet decals. No pictures for either but the helmet decals are just like the Vikings but solid green, they're horns.

Interesting how some colleges don't seem to care if HS teams use their logos - and others, like Ole Miss, are aggressively pursuing high school athletic departments legally to prevent them from using their logos...

Fort Knox finally got new uniforms. If I can find a pic, I'll post it later.

 

Hip-Hop: Do you have a pic of the new logo?

 

Drama, being a alum of Knox I hope this will help change there ways. Would be nice to see them win like they did before. If you get a pic by chance I would love to see them.

Ludlow has an awesome new halmet. Possibly the best I've ever seen at LHS. Come out and see them this year.

Warren Central has blessedly gone back to their classic Navy/White look, moving away from the Navy/Silver that I have despised for lo these 5 seasons. They've even gone back to white helmets. They're still not quite all the way back to where they need to be (white helmets with a navy stripe down the middle and numbers on the side), but it's a start. I don't care for their new Dragon logo though.

 

Their old unis and helmets:

 

dragonshelmetold.jpg

dragonsuniformsold.jpg

 

New unis and the new helmet look:

Their old unis and helmets:

 

dragonshelmet.jpg

dragonsuniformsnew.jpg

 

Love the new unis. Always been a fan of the Penn State look.

 

New unis and the new helmet look:

Their old unis and helmets:

 

dragonshelmet.jpg

dragonsuniformsnew.jpg

 

I definitely like the new unis...although I'd agree with you, the navy strip with the number on the side would look awesome.

^ I remember when SK sported the PSU look, then they decided to change the helmets to navy as well for some reason. I know many who didn't like the change from the official school colors of Royal/White, but they did look good.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.