New Uniforms/Helmets

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manual changed horns form St. Louis look with outline to this old school look. I don't like it, but not there anymore. I hate the die-cut decals, a pain compared to newer style.

MHS%20Helmets%20w%20New%20Horns%20July%202010.jpg

They also have new uniforms, but the new jerseys weren't in for picture day, used new pants, old jerseys

Manual changed horns form St. Louis look with outline to this old school look. I don't like it, but not there anymore. I hate the die-cut decals, a pain compared to newer style.

MHS%20Helmets%20w%20New%20Horns%20July%202010.jpg

They also have new uniforms, but the new jerseys weren't in for picture day, used new pants, old jerseys

Thanks for the pic...I'm gonna send it in to get it posted on http://www.mghelmets.com

If you want to contact the guy who runs the site, I'm sure he'd be willing to do a custom one for the design you have on your BGP avatar.

I'm not with Manual anymore, left when they canned Nichols.

Here is Manual's new away uniforms don't know if home's match.

MHS%202010%20Captains%20Football%20Close%20UP%20Top%20CH.jpg

I was just meaning the one you use for the semipro football team's helmet you have as an avatar...lol

Those uniforms look sharp though...nice design.

Ballard will sport new home uni's this year. They are from Nike's "PRO COMBAT" program unveiled last year (think TCU's bowl game jerseys but with an alternating color on the shoulder design). If you google Nike Pro Combat Football uniforms and find the TCU one, ours are SIMILAR (though a customized some to be unique to us) to those.

Fort Knox finally got new uniforms. If I can find a pic, I'll post it later.

Hip-Hop: Do you have a pic of the new logo?

Drama, being a alum of Knox I hope this will help change there ways. Would be nice to see them win like they did before. If you get a pic by chance I would love to see them.

Warren Central has blessedly gone back to their classic Navy/White look, moving away from the Navy/Silver that I have despised for lo these 5 seasons. They've even gone back to white helmets. They're still not quite all the way back to where they need to be (white helmets with a navy stripe down the middle and numbers on the side), but it's a start. I don't care for their new Dragon logo though.

Their old unis and helmets:

dragonshelmetold.jpg

dragonsuniformsold.jpg

New unis and the new helmet look:

Their old unis and helmets:

dragonshelmet.jpg

dragonsuniformsnew.jpg

Love the new unis. Always been a fan of the Penn State look.

^ I remember when SK sported the PSU look, then they decided to change the helmets to navy as well for some reason. I know many who didn't like the change from the official school colors of Royal/White, but they did look good.