Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Uniforms/Helmets

Featured Replies

I heard Daytons new uniforms are real sharp looking.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is the update duPont Manual helmet from MG's Helmets

 

 

 

[ATTACH]32276[/ATTACH]

 

I like this look much better than the St. Louis look.

I was just meaning the one you use for the semipro football team's helmet you have as an avatar...lol

 

Those uniforms look sharp though...nice design.

 

Reminds me of Miami OH, with the lettering.

Cov Cath's new away jersey. I believe the home jerseys will be the exact opposite. The big change though, the word "COLONELS" has been removed from the back across the shoulders. ...that was always something I liked.

 

mail.google.com.jpg

Cov Cath's new away jersey. I believe the home jerseys will be the exact opposite. The big change though, the word "COLONELS" has been removed from the back across the shoulders. ...that was always something I liked.

 

[ATTACH]32289[/ATTACH]

 

I read that they are keeping the traditional "COLONELS" on the back.

From Ryan Ernst's blog:

 

One of the area’s most iconic uniform features will remain, despite what I posted last week.

 

Covington Catholic’s new football jerseys, made by Nike, will have the word Colonels across the back, above the numbers. I saw a new CovCath jersey last week, shortly after they arrived from the manufacturer. Coaches were in the process of selecting a size and font for the letters on the back.

 

Apparently, the traditional uniform trademark won’t be going anywhere anytime soon.

 

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/preps/author/rernst/page/2/

From Ryan Ernst's blog:

 

One of the area’s most iconic uniform features will remain, despite what I posted last week.

 

Covington Catholic’s new football jerseys, made by Nike, will have the word Colonels across the back, above the numbers. I saw a new CovCath jersey last week, shortly after they arrived from the manufacturer. Coaches were in the process of selecting a size and font for the letters on the back.

 

Apparently, the traditional uniform trademark won’t be going anywhere anytime soon.

 

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/preps/author/rernst/page/2/

 

Thanks Clyde...glad to hear it. That was always a detail I've always been fond of. No individual names across players' backs...they're all "Colonels".

41062_426202483468_292010918468_4727438_1763239_n.jpg

 

The Fort Campbell Falcons will wear "throwback" helmets all season and will be decked out in black for one game this season.

 

Later.

I really like that Fort Campbell helmet. You mentioned it being throwback; what years did the Falcons were those?

I really like that Fort Campbell helmet. You mentioned it being throwback; what years did the Falcons were those?

To be honest.....I don't really think it is a throwback. I think they used to wear a larger FC with no oval circle around it. I was told that this year they were gonna go with a throwback decal, but I think that I was fibbed to.......only because the person telling me doesn't really know.

 

Later.

To be honest.....I don't really think it is a throwback. I think they used to wear a larger FC with no oval circle around it. I was told that this year they were gonna go with a throwback decal, but I think that I was fibbed to.......only because the person telling me doesn't really know.

 

Later.

 

Either way, those are really sharp. I always liked the old oval logo Fort Campbell has used in the past. So much of watching Fort Campbell over the last few years (even down to the uniforms) has reminded me of the great Danville teams in this area back in the 1980s and 90s. It's been a joy to watch your team.

The Ft. Campbell logo is exactly the same as UF's. It looks good.

The Ft. Campbell logo is exactly the same as UF's. It looks good.

 

Yep. Gotta be honest though, I hate Florida, but that looks pretty doggone awesome for Fort Campbell.

 

340x.jpg

The Ft. Campbell logo is exactly the same as UF's. It looks good.

 

Coach Berner is a Florida fan??? :idunno:

Coach Berner is a Florida fan??? :idunno:

That he is! :ylsuper: But somethin' tells me that ou knew that already.

 

Go Gators!

 

Later.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.