Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Uniforms/Helmets

Featured Replies

Lone Oak will get all new Speed Helmets and Nike unis like Missouri......Black with purple for home...White with purple and black for away...They look awesome!!!! I always thought black unis were more intimidating than solid purple with a white strip down the leg...The helmets will be the traditional white with LO on each side..The boosters and the school have worked really hard to make this happen..Been 3 years or so since we have had new unis....

Three years is a short amount of time for new uniforms. Most schools have to wait 5-6 years.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Three years is a short amount of time for new uniforms. Most schools have to wait 5-6 years.

Yes i suppose some do but from the people i have talked to every 2 years most schools buy the team either an away or a home set. Since all the mud games last year we played away wich traditionally is in our whites they were ruined and could not be cleaned.....The team already had black jerseys that we have only wore for 3 games so the boosters bought black pants and the school allowed enough in our budget to purchase brand new whites to match...Since there will be a consolodation in 2-3 yrs of McCracken county schools this will probably be the last set we get...

Franklin County got new home/away jerseys. They are as nice of a uniform as I have seen at the high school level.

Are you meaning blue pants and blue jersey OR blue jersey with blue lettering (of course with either white or silver borders on the numbers and letters)?

 

 

Solid Blue pants with Blue jerseys with white letters at home. White jerseys with dark numbers and silver pants.

I have just been informed of a uniform change in the ranks of the Falcons....instead of white on silver they have voted to wear their new blue pant with their new white jerseys. So they will sport all new away jerseys of white over blue with blue numbers and blue helmets. Pretty sharp IMO....

Do the falcons sport the Atlanta logo on their helmets?

Homes and Dayton are getting new uniforms also. I believe they look like Missouri's, sorry no pictures.

 

From what I understand that athletic department is very well funded.

Do the falcons sport the Atlanta logo on their helmets?

 

Unfortunately no. They have a MC logo in white and silver.

Franklin County got new home/away jerseys. They are as nice of a uniform as I have seen at the high school level.

 

Didn't County just get new uniforms in 2006, or had those been around for a while before I started working in Frankfort?

Warren Central has blessedly gone back to their classic Navy/White look, moving away from the Navy/Silver that I have despised for lo these 5 seasons. They've even gone back to white helmets. They're still not quite all the way back to where they need to be (white helmets with a navy stripe down the middle and numbers on the side), but it's a start. I don't care for their new Dragon logo though.

 

Their old unis and helmets:

 

dragonshelmetold.jpg

dragonsuniformsold.jpg

 

New unis and the new helmet look:

Their old unis and helmets:

 

dragonshelmet.jpg

dragonsuniformsnew.jpg

I don't know if was directly taken from any place specific, but the Minnesota State University-Moorhead is known as the Dragons and they're the first to use that decal from what I've followed.

moorhead.gif

One I just saw from another NCAA Division II school in a different conference than MS-Moorhead is Adams State Grizzlies, their helmet design was copied by Harlan County High...whether directly from them or from a catalog or whatever....lol.

adams.gif

Didn't County just get new uniforms in 2006, or had those been around for a while before I started working in Frankfort?

 

I'm pretty sure those were new in 2004 Johnny. The new ones are awesome.

I don't know if was directly taken from any place specific, but the Minnesota State University-Moorhead is known as the Dragons and they're the first to use that decal from what I've followed.

 

Can't say I'm surprised that it was taken from somewhere else. I do wish they'd picked something else.

WC's uniforms are very nice, reminds me of SK's from the '90s. The logo isn't terrible but it's very hard to decipher unless you are a few feet away.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.