Top Offensive Lines in NKY?

I am really looking forward to the Ryle vs. SK game this year. Or maybe I am just looking forward to the chit chat the week before on BGP.:popcorn::lol:

No kidding....as a CovCath guy, I don't recall ever anticipating a non Highlands/CovCath game in late April, now early May as I will be this one.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you insist on degrading kids like this. You are the only one on this forum with such ridiculous and offensive comments and it should be stopped!

How did I degrade anyone? SK had 7 Sacks against Ryle!

How did I degrade anyone? SK had 7 Sacks against Ryle!

I think by saying: Remember Ryle's line got abused against SK there line was a joke! it is degrading to the kids who are playing the game. Everyone on this forum is passionate about their teams, some more so than others, but generally speaking, most people don't make comments that are derogatory about other teams. (For instance, saying a whole group of athletes are "a joke".) We get it, you are an SK fan....by the way, the proper usage would be "their" not "there" :thumb: 20n10

I think by saying: Remember Ryle's line got abused against SK there line was a joke! it is degrading to the kids who are playing the game. Everyone on this forum is passionate about their teams, some more so than others, but generally speaking, most people don't make comments that are derogatory about other teams. (For instance, saying a whole group of athletes are "a joke".) We get it, you are an SK fan....by the way, the proper usage would be "their" not "there" :thumb: 20n10

I have seen alot of derogatory comments about alot of teams not by me. I have a box of Kleenex's for who ever's feelings i hurt! :cry:

In the smaller schools (1A) Dayton has some big men this year up front.

74 Brady Pearson 6'0 255

63 Casey Cadle 6'2 260

62 Tyler Hoffstedder 6'0 210

71 Connor Cadle 5'11 230

53 Jay Nellis 6'0 240

I have seen alot of derogatory comments about alot of teams not by me. I have a box of Kleenex's for who ever's feelings i hurt! :cry:

Dude Simon Kenton is not that good... You had 1 decent year buddy and you act like Simon Kenton is a team that should be nationally ranked. Simon Kenton won't win the state championship this year and you have no credibility to anything you say on this board. I feel sorry for other SK fans that you have to embarass your school like that. I just ask you to please come back to the board and take it when SK finds their way back to mediocrity. Please tell me your following predictions:

1. What will SK's record be this year?

2. How many SK players will go to division 1 schools?

3. Will SK win the State Championship?

4. How far do you think SK will go in the playoffs?

Sounds about right to me. Any word on what Dixie's O-Line will look like this year?

I seem to recall that there was an article on Dixie's O-Line last year, describing that they were all returning starters and Seniors. So, if that played out all year, they are likely looking at 5 new starters. Beyond that, I haven't heard or read anything about them.

Dude Simon Kenton is not that good... You had 1 decent year buddy and you act like Simon Kenton is a team that should be nationally ranked. Simon Kenton won't win the state championship this year and you have no credibility to anything you say on this board. I feel sorry for other SK fans that you have to embarass your school like that. I just ask you to please come back to the board and take it when SK finds their way back to mediocrity. Please tell me your following predictions:

1. What will SK's record be this year?

2. How many SK players will go to division 1 schools?

3. Will SK win the State Championship?

4. How far do you think SK will go in the playoffs?

Excuse me know it all!

1. 11 and 2

2. Atleast 3 D1

3. Probaly Not

4.SK will win district and lose in the semi finals.

I seem to recall that there was an article on Dixie's O-Line last year, describing that they were all returning starters and Seniors. So, if that played out all year, they are likely looking at 5 new starters. Beyond that, I haven't heard or read anything about them.

With the linemen going both ways last year, along with some injuries, there were a few sophomores that saw some playing time last year. Unfortunately, I don't recall any names, but they do have at least some varsity experience.

Excuse me know it all!

1. 11 and 2

2. Atleast 3 D1

3. Probaly Not

4.SK will win district and lose in the semi finals.

I think you will be right on 1 of these predictions and that is not winning the state championship. and a team can't go 11-2 and go to the semi finals. I will remember these predictions. Again I ask you to take it when SK slips back to being a mediocre team.

With the linemen going both ways last year, along with some injuries, there were a few sophomores that saw some playing time last year. Unfortunately, I don't recall any names, but they do have at least some varsity experience.

Not a lot of experience on Dixie's o-line. They return 3 kids that saw some time last year.

Ian Johnson started last year

Jarod Brossmore started a few games last year

Blake Withrow started the last few games if I do recall correctly.

Looks like they will start a couple seniors and the rest will be juniors. Not really sure who the kids will be that start but probably a mix of:

Ian Johnson (will be a sr)

Blake Withrow (jr)

Jarod Brossmore (sr)

DJ Handlon (jr)

Ryan Zumdick (maybe?) (sr)

We will see how they come together as Dixie lost a lot of kids on the line last year.

At Dixie Ryan Zumdick is the best they have everyone else lacks skills .The only way the will get any yards is if Pike can run the ball his size will help him . Pike can throw the ball but if he is rush look out cause he get out of control and throws wild.