Top Offensive Lines in NKY?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going with Highlands. I know , I know , you all are shocked. :D

Highlands O-line lost alot last year but I have no doubt in my mind that once again Coach Turner will put a formidable line on the field again this year. Ryan Hahn will be a leader for the line.

For the public schools :laugh: , I'm going to say Boone County and Ryle will have two of the strongest groups of linemen.

Ryle is reportedly (according to other threads) returning some starters, if not most of their line. That has to be a strength for them. Can you confirm what they have coming back?

I don't recall anything about Boone County from last year's game against Highlands. Again, as you may have some insight, what do they have coming back?

Lastly, I seem to recall that Dixie's O-Line last year were all returning starters, which would indicate that they have 5 new names on the line this year. Who are the leading contenders?

For the public schools :laugh: , I'm going to say Boone County and Ryle will have two of the strongest groups of linemen.

Sorry I didn't realize that you wanted it to be broken down by Public, Private and Independent.:idunno:

Sorry I didn't realize that you wanted it to be broken down by Public, Private and Independent.:idunno:

Just having some fun.

I know Ryle has Shields and Volette returning as seniors and I think they have a few others that started last year also.

Boone returns Fookes and Brown, as starters from last year along with Freeman, Means and another good sized and strong transfer from Oklahoma I believe.

What about Conner? Anyone know who remains there?

Not sure how could they will be but SK's line might look like this. They might keep Lockard at FB/LB but I herd he might be moved to OL.

77 Jacob Bush 6'3 240

75 CJ Whittenberger 6'3 267

71 Colin Patrick 6'3 260

68 Parker Rice 6'1 235

62 Danny Williams 5'11 240

38 Bo Lockard 6'2 240

Ryle is reportedly (according to other threads) returning some starters, if not most of their line. That has to be a strength for them. Can you confirm what they have coming back?

I don't recall anything about Boone County from last year's game against Highlands. Again, as you may have some insight, what do they have coming back?

Lastly, I seem to recall that Dixie's O-Line last year were all returning starters, which would indicate that they have 5 new names on the line this year. Who are the leading contenders?

Interior 5 I beleave they return everyone. I know some may have missed a game or two due to injury. They also have a new o-line coach. IMHO this will be one of the best o-lines. :thumb:

Every body keeps saying SK's OL wont be that good well I know SK has sent plenty of OL to D1 schools!!!

Mike Webster UK

John Gibson UK

Matt Coppage Ohio U

Bubba Mcdonald Uk

Sean Funke Northern Arizon

Jordan Hansel Ball State

Every body keeps saying SK's OL wont be that good well I know SK has sent plenty of OL to D1 schools!!!

Mike Webster UK

John Gibson UK

Matt Coppage Ohio U

Bubba Mcdonald Uk

Jordan Hansel Ball State

Young man, I need to give you a big hug if we ever meet as you bring some humor to my day. I don't see any post in this thread saying SK's OL won't be that good. And when you say "everybody", well I am a "body", and I've never said any thing of the sort. Do you have some sort of inferiority complex?

Young man, I need to give you a big hug if we ever meet as you bring some humor to my day. I don't see any post in this thread saying SK's OL won't be that good. And when you say "everybody", well I am a "body", and I've never said any thing of the sort. Do you have some sort of inferiority complex?

Napoleon complex?:popcorn:

Mike Webster UK

John Gibson UK

Matt Coppage Ohio U

Bubba Mcdonald Uk

Jordan Hansel Ball State

WOW! All these guys from the same class going on to DI programs! It will be tough to replace this kind of talent from one team.

Not sure how could they will be but SK's line might look like this. They might keep Lockard at FB/LB but I herd he might be moved to OL.

77 Jacob Bush 6'3 240

75 CJ Whittenberger 6'3 267

71 Colin Patrick 6'3 260

68 Parker Rice 6'1 235

62 Danny Williams 5'11 240

38 Bo Lockard 6'2 240

Is Ken Lockhard really that big? Not doubting you, just surprised. Last time I saw him he was about 215 -220. If he can still move like he used to, weighing 240, he maybe one of the biggest surprises for 2010 season.