Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rivals Final 2010 Rankings

Featured Replies

I have them

 

1. Barnes

2. Irving

3. Sullinger

4. Selby

5. Knight

 

No Kanter?

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Same thing happened when Cal was there. He just knows what to say to grab the kids attention.

 

And they had some nice recruits before Cal as well. Memphis has been strong in basketball for a long time. I guess that is another part of draw. You can sell the long record of success to recruits. But Cal and Pastner have taken it up a couple notches on the recruiting front. Any insight from our recruiting experts on the attraction of Memphis to the top tier recruits?

Elaborate?

 

Selby at 1 is awful. If you do not have Harrison Barnes as your number 1 player in this class then you need to check yourself. Sullinger not being top 3 is awful. Terrence Jones should be top 10. Could go on and on, but the saying is Rivals for Football and Scout for Basketball.

  • Author
Selby at 1 is awful. If you do not have Harrison Barnes as your number 1 player in this class then you need to check yourself. Sullinger not being top 3 is awful. Terrence Jones should be top 10. Could go on and on, but the saying is Rivals for Football and Scout for Basketball.

Rivals used to have the far superior rankings in hoops, but then they fired Justin Young and left it up to Jerry Meyer who is, IMO, awful...

Glad to see Dieng jump up to 4 stars and #44 overall. He was a great late pick-up for the Cards in addition to Coleman.

When do team rankings come out?

Barnes seems like the best in the class to me and I really don't think it's that close. But I obviously haven't seen everyone in the class.

I have them

 

1. Barnes

2. Irving

3. Sullinger

4. Selby

5. Knight

 

Ive never seen Irving except in All star games. I did see Selby in 3 or 4 high school games as well as allstar games. I thought Selby was better than Irving, but I have seen Selby more too.

 

As for Kanter, just curious, have you not seen him enough to put him in the top 5 or is he not as good as those 5 in your opinion?

Good class for UK. hopefully we add some depth on the post though.

  • Author
Ive never seen Irving except in All star games. I did see Selby in 3 or 4 high school games as well as allstar games. I thought Selby was better than Irving, but I have seen Selby more too.

 

Selby is certainly more flashy, but Irving is above solid in every phase of the game. He just isn't well suited for the all star circuit...

 

As for Kanter, just curious, have you not seen him enough to put him in the top 5 or is he not as good as those 5 in your opinion?

 

I think Kanter is right there, but I'd have him at 6 or 7...

Cant wait to see Irving in that Duke uniform.

Glad to see Dieng jump up to 4 stars and #44 overall. He was a great late pick-up for the Cards in addition to Coleman.

 

Yeah, Dieng shot up a lot too. He's going to be a good player down the road. I really like Coleman, I think he is a little under the radar. Just hope he makes it to campus. He's going to be a good. one.

Rivals used to have the far superior rankings in hoops, but then they fired Justin Young and left it up to Jerry Meyer who is, IMO, awful...

 

This is true! That is why I quit paying for Rivals.

I HATE Duke, but Irving is the best player in the class...

 

:thumb: Not to mention on all the interviews I have seen with him, he seems like a great all around kid. Sad thing is I only see one year from him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.