Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rivals Final 2010 Rankings

Featured Replies

:thumb: Not to mention on all the interviews I have seen with him, he seems like a great all around kid. Sad thing is I only see one year from him.

 

Happens very seldom at Duke. Once they get there they like to stick around. Coach K is good at selling them on the program.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Happens very seldom at Duke. Once they get there they like to stick around. Coach K is good at selling them on the program.

 

No doubt. I think the last one and done Duke had was Loul Deng. Which I'm taking a guess and saying maybe 5 years ago.

No doubt. I think the last one and done Duke had was Loul Deng. Which I'm taking a guess and saying maybe 5 years ago.

 

04'. I'll enjoy Irving this year and hope Duke repeats. :D

I am not at all savvy in regards to the hs basketball rankings, etc.....GT, or others....if Irving really this good? Will he come in and start at Duke? As a Duke fan, I am completely stoked about the potential skill of next year's back court, but I am having a hard time wrapping my mind around the likes of Singler, Smith, Dawkins, Curry, and Irving. I think it's a good problem to have, but what exactly is the lineup or rotation going to look like come next March?

  • Author

Irving just has a feel for the game you don't see very often from a high school pg at the elite level. The rotation at Duke will no doubt be very interesting as they get all of those kids clock...

I think Irving will be the best point guard at Duke. The others are shooting guards, IMO and I think Irving has proven that he doesn't have to score to be noticed on the court. I think Dawkins will get the short of the stick in the guard rotation but Dawkins can get his time when he is a junior when Irving could be gone as well as Smith, Singler and possibly even Curry. Dawkins is a 4 year player while Irving is gone after 1-2 years.

 

 

 

 

:lol:

Imagine that, Log Mountain doesn't think Irving is better than Selby. Surely that's not Log Mountain once again hating on a Dukie.....:lol:(just messing with you Log Mountain)

I think Irving will be the best point guard at Duke. The others are shooting guards, IMO and I think Irving has proven that he doesn't have to score to be noticed on the court. I think Dawkins will get the short of the stick in the guard rotation but Dawkins can get his time when he is a junior when Irving could be gone as well as Smith, Singler and possibly even Curry. Dawkins is a 4 year player while Irving is gone after 1-2 years.

 

 

 

 

:lol:

Imagine that, Log Mountain doesn't think Irving is better than Selby. Surely that's not Log Mountain once again hating on a Dukie.....:lol:(just messing with you Log Mountain)

 

Thats the one thing that worries me. I think the starters for sure are gonna be Singler, Smith and a Plumlee. Irving will probably also get the nod. Then you look at Curry and Dawkins splitting time. If Curry lives up to the hype I wouldnt expect Dawkins to get as much PT as he should. I'm ready for basketball season already. I dont think I've been this pumped for a Duke team in quite a while:ylsuper:.

I think Irving will be the best point guard at Duke. The others are shooting guards, IMO and I think Irving has proven that he doesn't have to score to be noticed on the court. I think Dawkins will get the short of the stick in the guard rotation but Dawkins can get his time when he is a junior when Irving could be gone as well as Smith, Singler and possibly even Curry. Dawkins is a 4 year player while Irving is gone after 1-2 years.

 

 

 

 

:lol:

Imagine that, Log Mountain doesn't think Irving is better than Selby. Surely that's not Log Mountain once again hating on a Dukie.....:lol:(just messing with you Log Mountain)

 

Hey I've been right since the 2005 season saying Duke was overrated until this year. Thats a pretty good percent. :lol:

Seriously, Irving can really play. There is no doubt about that. I just thought Selby was the most athletic and explosive of the 3 PGs and it was noticeable in an all star game setting. It will be fun to see how they play against actual defense and see how they defend themselves.

If Jones picks Kentucky, then I would assume that the Wildcats would have a top three recruiting class.

If Jones picks Kentucky, then I would assume that the Wildcats would have a top three recruiting class.

 

I would imagine that if UK gets Jones they will have the #1 class. I can't imagine anyone having a class better than the:

 

#3, #6, #13, #21, and #33 best players in the class.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.