Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rivals Final 2010 Rankings

Featured Replies

It's kind of funny to see the top 4 players went to arguably the top 4 programs.

 

Kansas

North Carolina

Kentucky

Duke

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kentucky

 

#3

#6

#21

#33

 

Possible #13

 

Which we had #14 or #1 too though.

How does Memphis do it? Everyone had raised eyebrows when Cal was bringing top recruits to Memphis. But they have always pulled in great recruits. And now Postner is doing it also. I know they have a nice arena and that they are in a good recruiting area. But what is the attraction to Memphis for the top recruits from around the nation? Should we all have raised eyebrows about the recruits showing up there for Postner?

GT, do you think Selby is the best player in this class?

GT, do you think Selby is the best player in this class?

 

Lemme guess. Sullinger? :D

Like most the time these Rival rankings are garbage. Wait until Scout comes out with theirs soon to get an accurate rankings of these players.

Barnes is the best that I have seen.

Glad Ole Miss snagged two top 100 players. They aren't as touted as Cal's but I think they will have successful college careers.

  • Author

Barnes was the best I saw in the class. I don't agree with Selby at #1 at all...

Like most the time these Rival rankings are garbage. Wait until Scout comes out with theirs soon to get an accurate rankings of these players.

 

Elaborate?

How does Memphis do it? Everyone had raised eyebrows when Cal was bringing top recruits to Memphis. But they have always pulled in great recruits. And now Postner is doing it also. I know they have a nice arena and that they are in a good recruiting area. But what is the attraction to Memphis for the top recruits from around the nation? Should we all have raised eyebrows about the recruits showing up there for Postner?

 

Its Pastner:sssh:.

 

Pastner was often on the recruiting trail for Cal and developed some very good connections with players and coaches so it is no surprise that he has been able to benefit from that.

http://arizona.rivals.com/content.asp?SID=974&CID=528337

 

All you need to know about Pastner. I also had lunch with him a little over a month ago and he is about a great of a guy as you could ever hope to meet. As a fan when I just went up and said hello he invited me to sit down with him since we were both by ourselves. He really is a top notch guy.

  • Author

I have them

 

1. Barnes

2. Irving

3. Sullinger

4. Selby

5. Knight

http://arizona.rivals.com/content.asp?SID=974&CID=528337

 

All you need to know about Pastner. I also had lunch with him a little over a month ago and he is about a great of a guy as you could ever hope to meet. As a fan when I just went up and said hello he invited me to sit down with him since we were both by ourselves. He really is a top notch guy.

 

I agree. I heard him on the Rome show and was very impressed. But it's Memphis. Not in a top league. Schedule is average at best. Not much TV exposure. Why do the recruits go there?

I agree. I heard him on the Rome show and was very impressed. But it's Memphis. Not in a top league. Schedule is average at best. Not much TV exposure. Why do the recruits go there?

 

Same thing happened when Cal was there. He just knows what to say to grab the kids attention.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.