Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rivals Final 2010 Rankings

Featured Replies

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, Kanter all the way up to #3... If Jones comes along, five players in the Top 33, that's ridiculous.

 

I'm excited to see what Selby does next year, even if it is for KU...

Wow so KY got maybe the best big man in the country? Crazy.

Looks like Xavier has a nice class. What do you think of their class GT?

  • Author
Looks like Xavier has a nice class. What do you think of their class GT?

It's solid. Not a Justin Martin fan at all, but I like Jay Canty a lot. Only time I saw Latham was the first games he played after tearing his ACL so I didn't get a very good feel for his game, but he should definitely help in the post. McKenzie is a Justin Doleman clone...

Wow, Kanter all the way up to #3... If Jones comes along, five players in the Top 33, that's ridiculous.

 

I'm excited to see what Selby does next year, even if it is for KU...

 

Me too. I'm curious like a cat! :D

They must have really loved Kanter in the few games he's played against top competition. He did dominate against Sullinger in the Nike Hoops game.

  • Author
They must have really loved Kanter in the few games he's played against top competition. He did dominate against Sullinger in the Nike Hoops game.

If you examine that game closely he only scored 8 points on Sully...

If you examine that game closely he only scored 8 points on Sully...

 

Either way he dominated the game against some top competition. :thumb:

  • Author
Either way he dominated the game against some top competition. :thumb:

 

No doubt. He's going to be very good, just like to be accurate... :D

No doubt. He's going to be very good, just like to be accurate... :D

 

Fair enough. :cool:

UK's got a great class as it is. If we can get Jones we'll have the top class. He is a huge recruit for UK. Not surprising with the rankings change at the top. I'd probably put Barnes #1. But I love Selby's game. Hes very good and fun to watch. Kanter is a player and he outplayed Sullinger warranting his rankings. I think it will be interesting to see who is the better player next year between Irving and Knight.

The biggest drop from the top 20 was Joe Jackson who dropped from #12 or #13 to #18.

If you examine that game closely he only scored 8 points on Sully...

 

I think if you want to break down the game like that then it would be helpful to also know how much of the game they were matched up. If he only scored 8 points in 3/4 of the game that is far different than 8 points over a more limited time frame.

 

I have no clue since I didn't see the game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.