April 28, 201016 yr Author That really stinks...... I thought with the Wall connection it was done. Now they have to lure a kid across the country. Maybe he doesn't want to follow in Wall's footsteps and constantly be conpared to him?
April 28, 201016 yr Maybe he doesn't want to follow in Wall's footsteps and constantly be conpared to him? There not the same style player if that is anyone's job it is Knight's and it's an unfair job. I was saying because he is buddies with John (assuming he is) he got a lot of first hand info on KY.
April 28, 201016 yr I guess in the end that momma won out in the recruiting battle. Funny is that wasn't Leslie saying that he was gonna wait until everyone else had committed before doing so and that he wanted to be the last guy to commit...guess that won't happen now if this is accurate.
April 28, 201016 yr Seems like KSR is playing the "if we don't get him then he wasn't that good" card right now on Twitter. Said that he is talented but he brings stuff that UK doesn't need in the locker room? Is this true or is it a case of sore losing? He's a good kid. Just the clowns at KSR being clowns...
April 29, 201016 yr What momma says goes apparently. I dont think Jones is committing to UK to be honest and that means we have to depend on Harrellson for minutes next season. Ross and Jones will both announce they are going to Washington is my guess.
April 29, 201016 yr What momma says goes apparently. I dont think Jones is committing to UK to be honest and that means we have to depend on Harrellson for minutes next season. Ross and Jones will both announce they are going to Washington is my guess. I'm afraid you're right. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
April 29, 201016 yr Ross and Jones will both announce they are going to Washington is my guess. Ross has already announced. Logic says if they were picking the same school, he would have waited until Friday...
April 29, 201016 yr Ross has already announced. Logic says if they were picking the same school, he would have waited until Friday... I knew that was their intentions to announce together, any word on why Ross went ahead and did it?
April 29, 201016 yr Ross has already announced. Logic says if they were picking the same school, he would have waited until Friday... Interesting point.. How big of a player is Kansas?
April 29, 201016 yr Well now it looks like Ross isn't making it official until Friday at the presser. Not a great sign for UK...
April 29, 201016 yr Well now it looks like Ross isn't making it official until Friday at the presser. Not a great sign for UK... Not in the least. Marcus Thornton, Coach Cal is on the phone for you.
April 29, 201016 yr Well now it looks like Ross isn't making it official until Friday at the presser. Not a great sign for UK... I've felt like Jones has been looking for a reason to stay out West. I think a part of him really likes UK, he just doesn't want to leave. Can't blame him, but he'd do really well in the UK blue.
April 29, 201016 yr Not in the least. Marcus Thornton, Coach Cal is on the phone for you. Is Thornton any good?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.