C.J. Leslie just chose NC State

MJAlltheWay24

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he doesn't want to follow in Wall's footsteps and constantly be conpared to him?

There not the same style player if that is anyone's job it is Knight's and it's an unfair job. I was saying because he is buddies with John (assuming he is) he got a lot of first hand info on KY.

I guess in the end that momma won out in the recruiting battle. Funny is that wasn't Leslie saying that he was gonna wait until everyone else had committed before doing so and that he wanted to be the last guy to commit...guess that won't happen now if this is accurate.

Seems like KSR is playing the "if we don't get him then he wasn't that good" card right now on Twitter. Said that he is talented but he brings stuff that UK doesn't need in the locker room? Is this true or is it a case of sore losing?

He's a good kid. Just the clowns at KSR being clowns...

What momma says goes apparently.

I dont think Jones is committing to UK to be honest and that means we have to depend on Harrellson for minutes next season.

Ross and Jones will both announce they are going to Washington is my guess.

What momma says goes apparently.

I dont think Jones is committing to UK to be honest and that means we have to depend on Harrellson for minutes next season.

Ross and Jones will both announce they are going to Washington is my guess.

I'm afraid you're right. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Well now it looks like Ross isn't making it official until Friday at the presser. Not a great sign for UK...

I've felt like Jones has been looking for a reason to stay out West. I think a part of him really likes UK, he just doesn't want to leave. Can't blame him, but he'd do really well in the UK blue.