C.J. Leslie just chose NC State

MJAlltheWay24

Based on what other people are saying, I don't think either of us has inside information, it seems like UK may have a better chance at Jones than anticipated. I see no reason why we won't get Thornton...

I think Cal will add two more players, regardless of who they are. No way we only have 9 players on the team next year, only eight of which are on scholarship...

No one really KNOWS where Jones is going. I just don't have a good feeling on him. I really feel he wants to go to Washington and that's where he'll end up. I would love to have him, he would make an enormous impact next year and probably be a one and done player. I just don't think he wants to come to Kentucky.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel with the amount of effort Cal has put into getting Jones, I really feel like he'll go to UK... Leslie was the first recruit we've seen Cal put a full fledged effort towards and come up on the short end, and it seems his situation may have been an oddity. Also, Jones to UK may have played a part in his decision... We'll find out tomorrow, if he chooses UK, I think they'll be a better overall TEAM than last year...

I feel with the amount of effort Cal has put into getting Jones, I really feel like he'll go to UK... Leslie was the first recruit we've seen Cal put a full fledged effort towards and come up on the short end, and it seems his situation may have been an oddity. Also, Jones to UK may have played a part in his decision... We'll find out tomorrow, if he chooses UK, I think they'll be a better overall TEAM than last year...

How do you think that?

How do you think that?

I feel like the overall pieces will fit together... Last year was a complete one dimensional team... While Wall was a once in a generation type of talent, he held the same skill set that every player on the team did: penetrate and finish. We lacked shooters to go along with the slashers last year. While Kanter may not be the dominant big man that Cousins was, he will be awfully close, with a better jumper. If Jones joins the Wildcats, they'll have people that can slash (i.e. Jones and to an extent Miller, Knight, and Liggins), shooters (i.e. Knight, Lamb and to an extent Miller and Jones) and a solid post up player. The have the overall pieces to play the DDMO with excellence having all the necessary parts. Last year was by far more talented, but weren't they also more talented than Duke? As hard as it is to say, Duke was a better team than UK last year, and I feel like '10-'11 will be better than '09-'10....