April 14, 201016 yr This isn't that big of a surprise I dont believe many on here thinks it is. Just let us enjoy today and the next few weeks. Its real exciting for all of the Big Blue Nation to be able to actually enjoy the off season when Calipari is continually loading our rosters with the top talent.
April 14, 201016 yr I dont believe many on here thinks it is. Just let us enjoy today and the next few weeks. Its real exciting for all of the Big Blue Nation to be able to actually enjoy the off season when Calipari is continually loading our rosters with the top talent. Well said. He has brought the excitement back to the bluegrass! :thumb:
April 14, 201016 yr Who does this guy compare to? I've heard he could be as good as Kobe and have a bigger college impact than John Wall, anybody have any idea?
April 14, 201016 yr Who does this guy compare to? I've heard he could be as good as Kobe and have a bigger college impact than John Wall, anybody have any idea? I don't think his game is anything like Kobe's, from the few times I've watched him. I really don't know who to compare him too. Very mature physically and a hard worker.
April 14, 201016 yr Gilchrist is a stat sheet stuffer from the wing. He's a quality scorer, but I would call him an elite scorer just yet although he has the tools to get there. He'll rebound, block shots from the weak side, dish out 4 to 5 assists a game, grab a few steals and quietly score 15 a night. He will have his nights at 20-25 a game for sure, but it isn't going to happen on a nightly basis because he has a great feel for the game and basketball IQ and knows when to get his and when to let his teammates shine. UK fans will flat out love his effort, but he isn't the media darling type as he's pretty quiet and reserved off the floor...
April 15, 201016 yr Gilchrist is a stat sheet stuffer from the wing. He's a quality scorer, but I would call him an elite scorer just yet although he has the tools to get there. He'll rebound, block shots from the weak side, dish out 4 to 5 assists a game, grab a few steals and quietly score 15 a night. He will have his nights at 20-25 a game for sure, but it isn't going to happen on a nightly basis because he has a great feel for the game and basketball IQ and knows when to get his and when to let his teammates shine. UK fans will flat out love his effort, but he isn't the media darling type as he's pretty quiet and reserved off the floor... Does he have the impact Wall had and push for POY? He is best player in high school basketball regardless of class they say.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.