Top LB's in NKY

kyvince

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was my round about way, saying that baldwin isn't D1. I'm glad you got it...Baldwin is a nice player but unless he has 150 solo tackles this season, clocks a legit 4.5 (not timed by Coach Marksberry), and bench presses 225 20-30 times, he will fit in nicely at G'town, T More, or the Mount.

As a CCH fan I'm curious to see how Leo Schaeffer adjusts to the MLB position as well as checking out the young Powell kid.

I've heard CCH's defense should be pretty stout this year. I remember seeing Schaeffer play when he was a frosh and seemed to be pretty athletic. Who are some of the other LBer's the Colonels have?

I don't think so Roller wasn't even a D1. So your saying this years Highlands LB's are better than Roller?

Roller had two D1 offers ( Army and Airforce) , he did not accept either offer and decided to play for Georgetown. So in my opinion he was D1. If not for the knee injury his junior year , I believe he would have had many more D1 offers.

It was my round about way, saying that baldwin isn't D1. I'm glad you got it...Baldwin is a nice player but unless he has 150 solo tackles this season, clocks a legit 4.5 (not timed by Coach Marksberry), and bench presses 225 20-30 times, he will fit in nicely at G'town, T More, or the Mount.

Pretty sure Illinois is recruiting Baldwin they will probaly move him to Safety though.

I just watched Courtney's highlight film that Walter posted on his comment and I like the way this boy plays he is a solid Mike backer I know it's a highlight film and the reason they are created is to make a player look good but from what I saw he holds the middle down and is a big prescence on the field.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I just watched Courtney's highlight film that Walter posted on his comment and I like the way this boy plays he is a solid Mike backer I know it's a highlight film and the reason they are created is to make a player look good but from what I saw he holds the middle down and is a big prescence on the field.

If you have a chance to watch a game this year you will see he is the leader of the team! Should be interesting to see how Greg Clemons plays along side Tommy, they should both free each other to make big plays. Tommy Courtney is big and powerful and Greg Clemons MIGHT be the fastest LB in NKY! IMO the coaching they have recieved in the past couple years has put them both in a postion to succeed.:thumb: