Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top LB's in NKY

Featured Replies

Me thinks UKFan#36 has morphed into uk#1 fan. Why always the shots at Ryle?

 

Yep I think you are right on here History.

  • Replies 91
  • Views 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, but its a good thing. Always need a good laugh from time to time.

Me thinks UKFan#36 has morphed into uk#1 fan. Why always the shots at Ryle?

 

 

No just think SK is the team to beat in 6A.

I think Baldwin has plenty of size and speed to play safety in college watch his highlights he has no problems catching Elliot and Hemple for losses.

 

I'm not taking anything away from Baldwin, quite the opposite; I said that he is a very good high school LB. Running down a QB or RB is a far cry from covering sidline to sideline trying to keep up with a 4.3-4.5 WR.

 

You speak with too much emotion and not enough knowledge of the game... It is entertaining though.

I'm not taking anything away from Baldwin, quite the opposite; I said that he is a very good high school LB. Running down a QB or RB is a far cry from covering sidline to sideline trying to keep up with a 4.3-4.5 WR.

 

You speak with too much emotion and not enough knowledge of the game... It is entertaining though.

:thumb: Which is one of the two reasons why I am sure our suspended buddy has come back to life! :D
:thumb: Which is one of the two reasons why I am sure our suspended buddy has come back to life! :D

 

We may need to consider that he has been enrolled in the Bluegrass Preps Witness Protection Program, and cannot reveal his former identity!

We may need to consider that he has been enrolled in the Bluegrass Preps Witness Protection Program, and cannot reveal his former identity!

 

:lol:

We may need to consider that he has been enrolled in the Bluegrass Preps Witness Protection Program, and cannot reveal his former identity!

 

Now that is funny! Good Stuff!!!

I thought this Thread was about top LB's in NKY?

Austin Baldwin's highlights from last year.

 

 

 

 

Thanks for that. He certainly looks like a good player...he certainly dominated Ryle, hence the reason why you would believe he is going to do it again. New season, we'll see :D

Don't think he is tall enough or fast enough to play saftey at the upper D1 level. Most schools are looking for kids that are 6'2"-6'4" and run somewhere in the sub 4.6 range to play that position. I hope he has multiple offers to play somewhere in college, he is a very good high shcool LB.

 

You are very correct. D1 receivers are 6 feet plus and to be a competing safety in college, you need some height as well as speed.

You are very correct. D1 receivers are 6 feet plus and to be a competing safety in college, you need some height as well as speed.

 

Last time i checked Bob Sanders and Troy Polamula are 5'9 and 5'10. 2 of the top Safety's.

Didn't I read Timmerman from Cov Cath was offered?

 

Yes, he was offered by Marshall this reported by Ryan Ernst.

Last time i checked Bob Sanders and Troy Polamula are 5'9 and 5'10. 2 of the top Safety's.

 

So are you saying that your guy is as good as Bob and Troy were in high school?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.