Top LB's in NKY

kyvince

Josh Harris at Mason County is a good one (also plays running back). He has speed (set the school record with a 99 yard fumble return for a touchdown last year), hits hard, plus strength. 125 tackles last season, plus a 9.3 yard per carry rushing average. He'll probably play safety in college. OSU is looking at him now.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh Harris at Mason County is a good one (also plays running back). He has speed (set the school record with a 99 yard fumble return for a touchdown last year), hits hard, plus strength. 125 tackles last season, plus a 9.3 yard per carry rushing average. He'll probably play safety in college. OSU is looking at him now.

You beat me to the punch by about 14 minutes. A four-sport athlete (football, golf, basketball, track), he can do it all. But football is his calling at the next level.

Pretty sure Illinois is recruiting Baldwin they will probaly move him to Safety though.

Hold your horses , I'm sure Baldwin is a fine player but there is a BIG difference between being "recruited" and being "offered". I wish him the best where ever he ends up.

Thats a great highlight film. He reminds me of Drew Rice of Ludlow last year. Drew also had a million tackles and if I'm not mistaken , he got a scholly but Im pretty sure it wasn't D1. Number of tackles don't really impress the college scouts because there are too many variables that create that number. I'm not trying to take away anything from these great players but simply saying number of tackles mean little as far as recruitng goes , especially D1.

Baldwin is about 5'11 190 and Lockard is 6'2 230 both are stud LB's!!!

Wouldnt you think he is undersized to play LB in the Big Ten? Best of luck to him in his senior season! Anyone that goes D1 from NKY is a gain for the whole area, no matter the school they come from.

Wouldnt you think he is undersized to play LB in the Big Ten? Best of luck to him in his senior season! Anyone that goes D1 from NKY is a gain for the whole area, no matter the school they come from.

I think he would probaly play safety in college.

I think he would probaly play safety in college.

Don't think he is tall enough or fast enough to play saftey at the upper D1 level. Most schools are looking for kids that are 6'2"-6'4" and run somewhere in the sub 4.6 range to play that position. I hope he has multiple offers to play somewhere in college, he is a very good high shcool LB.