Butler 52 Michigan State 50

AHSPanther23

A chance for something like this to happen is what makes college basketball so great.

:thumb: If Butler brings it all the way home, will this rank greater than:

NC State over Houston?

Villanova over Georgetown?

Texas Western over UK?

Just wondering. :idunno:

:thumb: If Butler brings it all the way home, will this rank greater than:

NC State over Houston?

Villanova over Georgetown?

Texas Western over UK?

Just wondering. :idunno:

Yes

Yes

Yes...IMO

No...Butler was a preseason top 15 team.

Absolutely. They actually got a bad seed. If they had a bigger name they'd be a 2 or a 3 seed. What were they ranked in the final poll before the tourney?

Am I the only one who thinks that the winner of Duke/West Virginia is in the driver's seat to win it all? 24% from the floor and 1 field goal in the last 7 or 8 minutes will beat MSU(minus Kailin Lucas), but that won't beat Duke or West Virginia. At least I don't think it would.

Absolutely. They actually got a bad seed. If they had a bigger name they'd be a 2 or a 3 seed. What were they ranked in the final poll before the tourney?

Am I the only one who thinks that the winner of Duke/West Virginia is in the driver's seat to win it all? 24% from the floor and 1 field goal in the last 7 or 8 minutes will beat MSU(minus Kailin Lucas), but that won't beat Duke or West Virginia. At least I don't think it would.

I would have to agree with you--but then again this tourney has been anything but predictable.