Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Butler 52 Michigan State 50

Featured Replies

:thumb: If Butler brings it all the way home, will this rank greater than:

 

NC State over Houston?

Villanova over Georgetown?

Texas Western over UK?

 

Just wondering. :idunno:

 

Nope, not even close on any of them. Butler is a top 15 team and the top two I know wasn't.

 

It will be great if it happens... :popcorn:

:thumb: If Butler brings it all the way home, will this rank greater than:

 

NC State over Houston?

Villanova over Georgetown?

Texas Western over UK?

 

Just wondering. :idunno:

 

Texas Western would have been a 1 seed. They were ranked third.

:thumb: If Butler brings it all the way home, will this rank greater than:

 

NC State over Houston?

Villanova over Georgetown?

Texas Western over UK?

 

Just wondering. :idunno:

 

I'm with the others...I don't think think it really comes close to most of those. I will admit that I didn't have much faith in them heading into the tournament. But I believe they were ranked 11th in the preseason.

 

Either way...another great win for the Bulldogs. They just get it done.

:thumb: If Butler brings it all the way home, will this rank greater than:

 

NC State over Houston?

Villanova over Georgetown?

Texas Western over UK?

 

Just wondering. :idunno:

 

In all honesty, Villanova's victory wasn't as huge as many people make it out to be. The way they beat GTown was unreal but they were from the same conference, and they played twice during the regular season with GTown winning by 2 and 7.

In all honesty, Villanova's victory wasn't as huge as many people make it out to be. The way they beat GTown was unreal but they were from the same conference, and they played twice during the regular season with GTown winning by 2 and 7.

 

I think it was pretty big. I was only 12 so I might be off a little, but I remember watching it and thought it was pretty significant. Maybe not as much as '83 though. I too remember watching that one.

Izzo is usually the one who has all the luck (or bounces, or whatever you want to call it) in these close games, but not this time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.