Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee-Duke Finale...

Featured Replies

If it comes down to this I've got to stick with the SEC, but until then let's go Butler!

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's hard to get one over on those "Duke Boys", I've been trying for years, but they always seem to come out smelling like roses.

 

:lol::lol:

Go Duke!!

Duke. Gotta agree with SSF. Live too close to the "Rocky Toppers" to have to hear about it for eternity. Would have to be a Blue Devil for the night....

I honestly could care less who would win this match up. As long as Duke makes it to the finals, I win the bracket challenge at the office.

Duke will never get past Baylor today. I hope it's a Butler-Baylor championship game.

You can all begin plotting to kick me out of the state now if you'd like. :D

 

They've been trying to do that to me for years... :D

I would be DUKE all the way in that game. UT is really the ONLY sports team in America that I despise. And really it has nothing to do with the team...I like Chism and have met him several times and he is a very polite and seems to be a caring young man. He does a lot for children's hospitals and stuff...it is the fans and I live in TN...they are rude and as a whole the most sports ignorant group i've ever seen. Very little sports knowledge and complete bandwagon fans. I had Baylor and Michigan St in my bracket, so I still have a chance for that.

Neither !!!!!!!!!!!

 

Same here. I'd think I'll turn in early that night and be well rested for tuesday's work day.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.