Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee-Duke Finale...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rocky Top baby. I normally reserve it for football, but what the heck.

Duke... I developed a soft spot for me during the JJ Redick days. Seeing them win is OK with me.

 

You can all begin plotting to kick me out of the state now if you'd like. :D

I would root hard for the electricity to fail at Lucas Oil Stadium, followed by an NCAA decision to cancel the game and instead let them play each other in the opening game of the Preseason NIT.

If it plays out this way, who do you root for?

 

 

Terrorist organizations!!!!

Duke... I developed a soft spot for me during the JJ Redick days. Seeing them win is OK with me.

 

You can all begin plotting to kick me out of the state now if you'd like. :D

 

We Duke fans have your back:cool:

Let's go Duke if this is the final.

 

 

The SEC doesn't have a chance unless they are playing Ohio State.

The SEC doesn't have a chance unless they are playing Ohio State.

 

:laugh::lol::laugh::lol:

Not a chance!!! Tennessee maybe, Duke no way!

Duke.

 

I live right on the Tennessee/Kentucky line and I could not drive across until we make it back.

Duke... I developed a soft spot for me during the JJ Redick days. Seeing them win is OK with me.

 

You can all begin plotting to kick me out of the state now if you'd like. :D

 

 

Done.

It's hard to get one over on those "Duke Boys", I've been trying for years, but they always seem to come out smelling like roses.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.