Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

West Virginia vs. Kentucky predictions

Who advances to the Final Four? 96 members have voted

  1. 1. Who advances to the Final Four?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

KY better hit their free throws or it may cost them. Missed a lot tonight vs. Cornell

  • Replies 98
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the UK pressure will give WV trouble. If we play D like we did tonight UK wins.

 

Cats head to their first Final Four in 12 years with the win.

 

UK 67

WV 58

 

PS UK needs to make free throws in this game.

Okay.

 

No, I don't think Duke would be a tough game.

 

I think Duke would play UK similarly to how Cornell played UK tonight. Maybe with the exception of Nolan Smith maybe. I think he is the only player that could really threaten UK if they match up later on.

Still no respect for Duke?

 

 

 

I hate to say it but with the opposite side of the bracket being what it is I could see the Blue Devils beating the survivor of the UK/WVU streetfight and sneaking in a National Title a year before most people thought they would be a factor.....I really don't think they have top 5 talent but they play great together.

One of these two teams will probably play for it all. WV has long athletes, if UK can make three's they win. If they don't probably comes down to the last shot.

 

But UK's are longer and I'd say more athletic. WVU has more experience though.

I'm really interested to see how much of the 1-3-1 Huggs uses in this one. If the score is in the 60s WVU has a chance. If UK gets to 75 forget it...

But UK's are longer and I'd say more athletic. WVU has more experience though.

 

Yeah but if we see the UK of the second half who can't make a jumper... I don't think WV will let Cousins bank it in at will. He will get his share but not at will.

Yeah but if we see the UK of the second half who can't make a jumper... I don't think WV will let Cousins bank it in at will. He will get his share but not at will.

 

Bledsoe wasn't much of a factor tonight, nor was Wall as far as a scoring threat, and Miller played good in spurts. Hoping this won't be the case on Sat.

WVU give all those Big East fans a chance to vindicate the Big East's NCAA Tourney performance against UK. Could be a lot of crow eating, either way.

Bledsoe wasn't much of a factor tonight, nor was Wall as far as a scoring threat, and Miller played good in spurts. Hoping this won't be the case on Sat.

 

That is true. At this point in the tourney teams are going to make UK beat them by shooting. 2 more succesful shooting games, we are in the NATL Champ game.

Bledsoe wasn't much of a factor tonight, nor was Wall as far as a scoring threat, and Miller played good in spurts. Hoping this won't be the case on Sat.

 

Wall's assists more than made up for his scoring total. He doesn't have to put up 15+ for UK to win.

No prediction other than the cats will not be denied

I've always felt WVU was kind of overrated all season long. If the Cats come to play, make their free throws and take care of the ball they will have no problem IMO.

Wall's assists more than made up for his scoring total. He doesn't have to put up 15+ for UK to win.

 

He had assists but I think alot of that came from Cornell respecting his ability to finish, which to be honest wasn't on par for him tonight. He still played a good game, but not by his standards I don't think.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.