Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 62 Cornell 45

Featured Replies

Final.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well UK made it as far as I expected. The rest is gravy. But I really, really want the gravy.

Not a pretty second half. Hopefully got all that out of their system. W's are all that matter as this point.

Well UK made it as far as I expected. The rest is gravy. But I really, really want the gravy.

 

:thumb:

Congrats to Cornell for playing better D in the 2nd half and holding on to the ball, but the Cats are too much where neither team could hardly shoot the ball.

Tipoff at 7 p.m. Saturday at the Carrier Dome. Kentucky vs. West Virginia 1 vs. 2 in the East.

Just suffocating D. The WVU game is going to be a war. Cornell was seeded very poorly.

Ugly, Ugly, Ugly. I was having flashbacks to 1984 in Seattle.

Ugly, Ugly, Ugly. I was having flashbacks to 1984 in Seattle.

Fortunately each team in the role of Kentucky.

Tipoff at 7 p.m. Saturday at the Carrier Dome. Kentucky vs. West Virginia 1 vs. 2 in the East.

 

:madman: I have a conflict.......

Kentucky's offense was stagnant, to say the least, in the second half.

 

But on to the Elite Eight. However, the offense in the second half makes West Virginia jealous. Make a few shots and things flow much easier.

:madman: I have a conflict.......

 

Git rid of it. :lol:

* Hats off to the KY Defense for stopping the "machine" that Cornell was before. Kansas didn't do this to them. No one has.

 

* Hats off to Cornell and their defense. They played hard and did everything they could to not back down and you have to applaud that.

 

* Jocks off to the officials. TERRRIBLE!! I rarely say that after any game but man! The intentional with Cuz was the worst and I'm glad Jay Bilas manned up to the mic to tell it like it was.

 

* If I were the Cats, I'd volunteer to spend my off time tomorrow shooting FT's at a park nearby. They can not win this tourney shooting FT's like that.

 

 

Now the bad junk.

 

I have to miss tomorrow's game. My daughter is in her first Travel Ball Tourney for Softball and it's all day. You guys pull the Cats through for me!

 

 

GO BIG BLUE ! :dancingpa

Fortunately each team in the role of Kentucky.

 

I never thought I'd laugh about that game. But you made me. :laugh:

The only way UK loses this championship is on the foul line and there has been many a team do that. Their free throw shooting scares me to death. Take away Bledsoe's 8 for 10 down the stretch and they were 8 for 16 for a total of 16 for 26 for 61%. Do you remember Phi Slama Jama and NC State?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.