Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 62 Cornell 45

Featured Replies

Ugly, Ugly, Ugly. I was having flashbacks to 1984 in Seattle.

 

Why was they a MIchael Graham sighting ?:rolleyes:

  • Replies 60
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Git rid of it. :lol:

 

I'm gonna try...It's my wife, she's in a play on Saturday night so I have to probably watch it. Hope not though.

I have to miss tomorrow's game. My daughter is in her first Travel Ball Tourney for Softball and it's all day. You guys pull the Cats through for me!

 

We got you covered, Hatz! And we salute you for being a good dad!! :thumb:

I'm gonna try...It's my wife, she's in a play on Saturday night so I have to probably watch it. Hope not though.

 

Good luck with that! :cool:

I'm gonna try...It's my wife, she's in a play on Saturday night so I have to probably watch it. Hope not though.

 

I would give up half of everything I own to watch the game.

I would give up half of everything I own to watch the game.

You obviously don't own much yet... :lol:

Orton, not ready for the NBA and you saw that tonight.

 

Miller has been HUGE in this tournament, whether it be on defense or offense.

Orton, not ready for the NBA and you saw that tonight.

 

You got THAT right.

I would give up half of everything I own to watch the game.

 

 

Why can't you watch it?

What a great NCAA Tourny for Darius Miller. He played great D and is getting more aggresive on Offense.

You obviously don't own much yet... :lol:

 

Or maybe I own enough that it doesn't matter losing half :p

Why can't you watch it?

 

I will be able to, I was just saying what I would do in his situation. I'll be in Delaware though, wish I could be in Lexington for it.

Great half by the Cats... Just glad we were able to pull out the win. Hopefully this is the last time we see a performance like the second half.

 

Really though... I just want to know... Why in the world do refs treat Cousins the way they do? I mean tonight was appalling. How do you not call that intentional/flagrant/whatever that MMA move was? I feel for this guy... He really has matured a GREAT amount since the beginning of the season IMO. Sorry for the little rant, but I've been fuming about it since the no-call.

 

Lets get a full game together Saturday. Good luck against WVU.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.