Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA tip times and announcers

Featured Replies

Tip Times and Announcers For Tourney

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

for anyone thats wants to know

 

Thursday, March 18

12:20 (Oklahoma City I): Florida vs. Brigham Young (Kevin Harlan/Dan Bonner)

12:25 (New Orleans I): Notre Dame vs. Old Dominion (Dick Enberg/Jay Bilas)

12:30 (Providence I) Villanova vs. Robert Morris (Verne Lundquist/Bill Raftery)

2:30 (San Jose I): Vanderbilt vs. Murray State (Spero Dedes/Bob Wenzel)

2:50 (Oklahoma City II): Kansas State vs. North Texas (Harlan/Bonner)

2:55 (New Orleans II): Baylor vs. Sam Houston State (Enberg/Bilas)

3:00 (Providence II) Richmond vs. St. Mary’s, Calif. (Lundquist/Raftery)

5:00 (San Jose II): Butler vs. Texas-El Paso (Dedes/Wenzel)

7:10 (Oklahoma City III): Nevada-Las Vegas vs. Northern Iowa (Harlan/Bonner)

7:15 (New Orleans III): Kentucky vs. East Tennessee State (Enberg/Bilas)

7:20 (San Jose III) Marquette vs. Washington (Dedes/Wenzel)

7:25 (Providence III) Georgetown vs. Ohio U. (Lundquist/Raftery)

9:40 (Oklahoma City IV) Kansas vs. Lehigh (Harlan/Bonner)

9:45 (New Orleans IV): Texas vs. Wake Forest (Enberg/Bilas)

9:50 (San Jose IV) New Mexico vs. Montana (Dedes/Wenzel)

9:55 (Providence IV) Tennessee vs. San Diego State (Lundquist/Raftery)

 

Friday, March 19

12:15 (Buffalo I): West Virginia vs. Morgan State (Gus Johnson/Len Elmore)

12:25 (Milwaukee I): Xavier vs. Minnesota (Ian Eagle/Jim Spanarkel)

12:30 (Jacksonville I): Temple vs. Cornell (Jim Nantz/Clark Kellogg)

2:30 (Spokane I): Purdue vs. Siena (Tim Brando/Mike Gminski)

2:45 (Buffalo II): Clemson vs. Missouri (Johnson/Elmore)

2:55 (Milwaukee II): Pittsburgh vs. Oakland, Mich. (Eagle/Spanarkel)

3:00 (Jacksonville II): Wisconsin vs. Wofford (Nantz/Kellogg)

5:00 (Spokane II): Texas A&M vs. Utah State (Brando/Gminski)

7:10 (Buffalo III): Gonzaga vs. Florida State (Johnson/Elmore)

7:15 (Milwaukee III): Oklahoma State vs. Georgia Tech (Eagle/Spanarkel)

7:20 (Spokane III): Michigan State vs. New Mexico State (Brando/Gminski)

7:25 (Jacksonville III): Duke vs. Arkansas Pine Bluff/Winthrop winner (Nantz/Kellogg)

9:40 (Buffalo IV): Syracuse vs. Vermont (Johnson/Elmore)

9:45 (Milwaukee IV): Ohio State vs. Cal-Santa Barbara (Eagle/Spanarkel)

9:50 (Spokane IV): Maryland vs. Houston (Brando/Gminski)

9:55 (Jacksonville IV): California vs. Louisville (Nantz/Kellogg)

CBS's #1 team is following Duke. There's a shocker. :lol: I thought they ususally followed the overall #1 seed. I guess going by the brackets that is what they are doing. :lol:

CBS's #1 team is following Duke. There's a shocker. :lol: I thought they ususally followed the overall #1 seed. I guess going by the brackets that is what they are doing. :lol:

Much, much, much prefer Jay Bilas.

I always hope for the Lundquist/Raftery team or the Johnson/Elmore team, but I'll take Nantz/Kellogg for the Louisville game. Huge Raftery fan.

I'm happy with Bilas getting the call, I'm sure he's going to catch a lot of grief from the cat fans for his Cornell upset pick.

I seriously can't wait this is going to be great!!!!

Gus Johnson calling the Clemson/Mizzou track meet. Fantastic...

CBS's #1 team is following Duke. There's a shocker. :lol: I thought they ususally followed the overall #1 seed. I guess going by the brackets that is what they are doing. :lol:

 

:thumb::thumb:

Gus Johnson calling the Clemson/Mizzou track meet. Fantastic...

 

That makes that game "must watch TV".

CBS's #1 team is following Duke. There's a shocker. :lol: I thought they ususally followed the overall #1 seed. I guess going by the brackets that is what they are doing. :lol:

 

Maybe they're following UL or California, and Duke just plays earlier at that site.

Even though he doesn't really have his fastball anymore, Dick Enberg is still a joy to listen to. He and Bilas have worked the NCAA first/second round together for several years and always do a nice job. If I'm not mistaken, those two worked the UK/Marquette game out in Anaheim in 2008 that marked Billy Gillispie's only NCAA tournament game at Kentucky.

I always hope for the Lundquist/Raftery team or the Johnson/Elmore team, but I'll take Nantz/Kellogg for the Louisville game. Huge Raftery fan.

 

If you get Lundquist/Raftery at any time, you are getting a fantastic group that is sure to entertain. I could listen to Raftery all night long. And putting him with McDonough and Bilas on ESPN is great. I loved the back-and-forth between McDonough and Raftery throughout the Big East tournament. Always picking at each other, although always in good fun.

I like Bilas, I think he does the best job. (of the ESPN guys that is)

Even though he doesn't really have his fastball anymore, Dick Enberg is still a joy to listen to. He and Bilas have worked the NCAA first/second round together for several years and always do a nice job. If I'm not mistaken, those two worked the UK/Marquette game out in Anaheim in 2008 that marked Billy Gillispie's only NCAA tournament game at Kentucky.

 

I still enjoy listening to this pairing. And would've rather listened to them call the final four than Nantz/Packer.

Even though he doesn't really have his fastball anymore, Dick Enberg is still a joy to listen to. He and Bilas have worked the NCAA first/second round together for several years and always do a nice job. If I'm not mistaken, those two worked the UK/Marquette game out in Anaheim in 2008 that marked Billy Gillispie's only NCAA tournament game at Kentucky.

 

Plus, with John Wall playing, there is the potential for several "Oh My!" moments during the game. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.