Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA tip times and announcers

Featured Replies

CBS's #1 team is following Duke. There's a shocker. :lol: I thought they ususally followed the overall #1 seed. I guess going by the brackets that is what they are doing. :lol:
:laugh::thumb:

Is there a site somewhere (like the NFL TV schedule site I posted during the fall) that shows what the coverage plans will be for network affiliates?

When will they announce the game times for Saturday? I assume Thursday night. I hope it doesnt conflict with the state championship.

Even though he doesn't really have his fastball anymore, Dick Enberg is still a joy to listen to. He and Bilas have worked the NCAA first/second round together for several years and always do a nice job. If I'm not mistaken, those two worked the UK/Marquette game out in Anaheim in 2008 that marked Billy Gillispie's only NCAA tournament game at Kentucky.

I disagree. The pace of the game have passed by both Enberg and Lundquist. They both need to be sent out to pasture. It will be a painful weekend listening to Enberg. The only good thing will be Bilas alongside to bail him out.

Gus Johnson calling the Clemson/Mizzou track meet. Fantastic...

Man! I'm not going to get to see this game. I'll still be at work. :madman:

Big Slick, if you see the time schedules for Saturday and Sunday and could post them that would be really appreciated. I ran this one off and using it as my NCAA TV guide.:thumb:

  • Author
Big Slick, if you see the time schedules for Saturday and Sunday and could post them that would be really appreciated. I ran this one off and using it as my NCAA TV guide.:thumb:

 

Will do, it is my inderstanding that times won't be announced until at least after today's games.

Just a quick question, and this may sound stupid, but why are ESPN analysts like Jay Bilas calling the Old Dominion/Notre Dame that is being shown on CBS? It may sound stupid but I was just curious is all..

Just a quick question, and this may sound stupid, but why are ESPN analysts like Jay Bilas calling the Old Dominion/Notre Dame that is being shown on CBS? It may sound stupid but I was just curious is all..

Freelance contracts with CBS to do the tournament...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.