Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best 1st Round Game?

Featured Replies

I'm going with Clemson/Mizzou. Should be a track meet. How about you???

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the Marq/Wash game. I think Wash can be dangerous.

Cornell and Temple should be a close game. I wouldn't be shocked to see Cornell steal that one.

  • Author
Cornell and Temple should be a close game. I wouldn't be shocked to see Cornell steal that one.

I'm picking Cornell. Might even take them over Wisky...

I think Murray St/Vandy could be a good game as well.

I think Murray St/Vandy could be a good game as well.

 

I agree. I am contemplating taking the Racers in an upset on my bracket.

UTEP and Butler

I think Murray St/Vandy could be a good game as well.

 

That's my pick.

I like Murray/Vandy as well.

 

It'll be interesting to see if Purdue, who fell to a 4 seed as I figured, can get out of round 1.

I'm picking Cornell. Might even take them over Wisky...

 

I did. :thumb: But that might be a reason to run away. I usually hit on a low seed going to the Sweet 16 and miss one.

  • Author

It'll be interesting to see if Purdue, who fell to a 4 seed as I figured, can get out of round 1.

 

Sienna can play. That's on my upset radar as well...

I think Murray St/Vandy could be a good game as well.

 

I like that game. Should be a good one. Murray has good guard play. Should be a fun game.

 

Purdue and Siena will be another one to keep an eye on. We all know Hummel won't be playing but this one is a very tough pick either way you go.

I agree. I am contemplating taking the Racers in an upset on my bracket.

 

If they shoot like they did @ Morehead, Vandy will beat them by 20.

 

It'll be interesting to see if Purdue, who fell to a 4 seed as I figured, can get out of round 1.

 

I am taking Siena.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.