Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best 1st Round Game?

Featured Replies

UK will run them out of the gym.

 

Have you seen Cornell play?

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Minnesota opened a 1 point favorite. I think X gets them by double digits.

 

I might keep my eye on this line, hopefully Joe Public hammers the Gophers but I'd take X getting only one.

Have you seen Cornell play?

 

Yes. They were on a week or 2 ago I believe.

I hope not. I will take them outright in a heartbeat.

 

Siena is getting 4.5.

Cornell and Temple should be a close game. I wouldn't be shocked to see Cornell steal that one.

 

One of the top 3 point shooting teams in the field, I think they will move past Temple.

Yes. They were on a week or 2 ago I believe.

 

Just wondering...Cornell is probably the best shooting team that Most People haven't heard of.

Just wondering...Cornell is probably the best shooting team that Most People haven't heard of.

 

I know they can shoot but I don't think they have the fire power to hang with UK.

San Diego State and Tennessee should be a good one.

 

I'm intrigued by BYU and Florida. The Gators better recognize one of the more underrated players in the country in Jimmer Fredette.

I think the Texas and Wake Forest will be a good game.

I also see the L'ville and California game will be good.

UNLV v. Northern Iowa - I went with Northern Iowa

UTEP v. Butler - I went with UTEP

Texas / Wake is an intriguing matchup.

 

Butler v. UTEP may be the one I'm looking forward to the most. Two solid teams. I can't believe UTEP fell to a 12.

 

Vandy v. Murray St. Murray is 30-4. :eek:

Texas / Wake is an intriguing matchup.

 

Butler v. UTEP may be the one I'm looking forward to the most. Two solid teams. I can't believe UTEP fell to a 12.

 

Vandy v. Murray St. Murray is 30-4. :eek:

 

According to the seedings, they were either the last or the next-to-last team in.

 

I'm not all that torn up that they may have helped keep Virginia Tech out of the dance, though. For some reason I can't stand to listen to that Seth Greenberg guy.

Sam Houston St. v.s Baylor anyone?

Im thinking potential upset

Sam Houston St. v.s Baylor anyone?

Im thinking potential upset

 

I like Baylor, and a lot of people are jumping on the Bears bandwagon, but Sam Houston St. could pull the upset? They're a good team, and they've shown it during the preconference schedule. I wouldn't be surprised, but for my sake, I hope Baylor wins.

Just wondering...Cornell is probably the best shooting team that Most People haven't heard of.

 

But who have they played or beat ? they won the Ivey league and their only win over a Ncaa Team is over Vermont a 16 seed :idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.