Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best 1st Round Game?

Featured Replies

I'm picking Cornell. Might even take them over Wisky...

 

I think Cornell could give UK problems, if they both make it that far.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best 1st round game:

 

Xavier vs. Minnesota

 

 

Cinderella Sweet 16 teams:

 

Siena

Old Dominion

Best 1st round game:

 

Xavier vs. Minnesota

 

 

Cinderella Sweet 16 teams:

 

Siena

Old Dominion

 

I don't see OD, but I could see Siena.

Saint Mary's and Richmond is a matchup that interests me. I've heard a lot of good things about both teams, but haven't seen enough of them to amount to anything.

Sienna can play. That's on my upset radar as well...

 

Same here.

I think Cornell could give UK problems, if they both make it that far.

 

UK will run them out of the gym.

As crazy as it sounds Siena might even be the favorite in that game.

UK will run them out of the gym.

 

I don't know what will happen, but in all honesty, I feel like UK's easiest game after round one could be its Sweet 16 matchup.

 

Temple, Cornell, Wisconsin, Wofford

 

None of those teams would scare me as much as Texas or West Virginia (obviously).

I really like the Murray/Vandy game, and also think the SMC/Richmond game will be a dandy. I really like Spiders, and from what I saw of SMC against Gonzaga, they have some nice ingredients.

 

Now on to the Siena love fest, apparently I'm missing something. I know Purdue is hurting but what have the Saints done to make me believe they will beat the Boilers? Sure, 20-1 is impressive in any conference but aside from a four point loss to Temple they have pretty much been raked by "bigger" named teams.

 

 

11-21 at Temple 29-5 (17-2) 8 69-73 L

11-27 vs St. John's 17-15 (7-13) 78 68-77 L

12-02 at Georgia Tech 21-12 (10-10) 33 61-74 L

12-12 at Northern Iowa 28-4 (18-3) 17 65-82 L

02-20 at Butler 28-4 (20-0) 11 53-70 L

As crazy as it sounds Siena might even be the favorite in that game.

 

I hope not. I will take them outright in a heartbeat.

Best 1st round game:

 

Xavier vs. Minnesota

 

 

Cinderella Sweet 16 teams:

 

Siena

Old Dominion

 

I like the X and Minnesota game as well. I'm evidently one of the few that does not think Murray St. has much of a shot against Vandy:idunno:

Edited by FCsnapper85
spelling

Minnesota opened a 1 point favorite. I think X gets them by double digits.

I have Minnesota beating Xavier and I have Siena beating Purdue. Also Louisville vs. California will be a good game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.