Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best 1st Round Game?

Featured Replies

But who have they played or beat ? they won the Ivey league and their only win over a Ncaa Team is over Vermont a 16 seed :idunno:

 

They did hang with Kansas, but so did plenty of teams.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They did hang with Kansas, but so did plenty of teams.

 

:thumb:

 

Kansas was in a lull at that point. They played several close games, but they closed the season strong. I doubt Cornell would have challenged Kansas in February.

I think Murray St. has a shot to beat Vandy, but I'm hesitant to pick them to win.

I really like the Murray/Vandy game, and also think the SMC/Richmond game will be a dandy. I really like Spiders, and from what I saw of SMC against Gonzaga, they have some nice ingredients.

 

Now on to the Siena love fest, apparently I'm missing something. I know Purdue is hurting but what have the Saints done to make me believe they will beat the Boilers? Sure, 20-1 is impressive in any conference but aside from a four point loss to Temple they have pretty much been raked by "bigger" named teams.

 

 

11-21 at Temple 29-5 (17-2) 8 69-73 L

11-27 vs St. John's 17-15 (7-13) 78 68-77 L

12-02 at Georgia Tech 21-12 (10-10) 33 61-74 L

12-12 at Northern Iowa 28-4 (18-3) 17 65-82 L

02-20 at Butler 28-4 (20-0) 11 53-70 L

 

Recent history?

 

They've won their first round game each of the last two seasons, beating Ohio State and Vandy. They've proven they can win in the Big Dance as a double digit seeded mid-major.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.