Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracketology

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In most of Lunardi's brackets this year, Kentucky has seemed to have a favorable draw.

 

In that bracket, I like the draw as well. To be honest, the toughest game might be against the 8/9 winner. Purdue is not nearly as good without Hummel and Missouri is very inconsistent, but they could cause problems.

  • Author
In most of Lunardi's brackets this year, Kentucky has seemed to have a favorable draw.

 

In that bracket, I like the draw as well. To be honest, the toughest game might be against the 8/9 winner. Purdue is not nearly as good without Hummel and Missouri is very inconsistent, but they could cause problems.

 

My thoughts as well. Marquette and Oklahoma state are both solid squads.

Wow, with that bracket I'd be really disappointed if UK didn't make the Final Four.

In the recent NCAA tournament past, UK vs. Marquette has been as sure a loss as UK vs. Utah has been a win.

If UL is an 8 or 9 seed, you can bet the ranch that the money-hounds @ the NCAA will put them in UK's bracket.

If UL is an 8 or 9 seed, you can bet the ranch that the money-hounds @ the NCAA will put them in UK's bracket.

 

I can't see any way the NCAA would pair UK and UofL in the opening weekend. You mentioned money. It would be a bad idea to put two of the biggest fanbases in the tourney at the same opening venue. Some of these (non-UK/UofL) venues have trouble selling tickets etc. The NCAA knows UK and UofL (to a lesser degree) travel better than just about anyone, it would be smarter to split them up to help fan support in two cities.

 

Plus, they don't like to pair you with teams you played in the regular season early in the tournament.

  • Author
Oklahoma State is a scary 8 seed IMO.

 

Agreed.

The second round game is the only game that would really scare me if this was the bracket.

I hope they never see a Big East team.

I like Louisville's chances in that bracket...

I like Louisville's chances in that bracket...

 

I like the Duke matchup. I would love to watch that one. Cards would match up and be pumped for that one. :popcorn:

Any news on his updated bracket. He is good at this and has got to have inside info on it. It is on ESPN, but I cant aford the insider and BGP at same time.

Any news on his updated bracket. He is good at this and has got to have inside info on it. It is on ESPN, but I cant aford the insider and BGP at same time.

Lunardi is a hack.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.