Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who wins the SEC Tournament

Who wins? 83 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Alabama
      0%
      0
    • Arkansas
      0%
      0
    • Auburn
      0%
      0
    • Florida
      0%
      0
    • Georgia
      0%
      0
    • Kentucky
      81%
    • LSU
      2%
    • Mississippi
      1%
    • Mississippi State
      0%
      0
    • South Carolina
      0%
      0
    • Tennessee
      7%
    • Vanderbilt
      7%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Surprise. I'm picking Kentucky.

 

At this point, I expect much of the same from UK...periods of dominance and big spurts mixed with periods of lackluster play, topped off with maximum effort and focus in the last 4-8 minutes which usually results in W's for the team with the most talent in a close game.

 

:idunno::lol:

Bruce Pearl has had zero success in the SEC Tournament, so I'm not picking them.

 

Mississippi State, Ole Miss, or Kentucky.

I also picked UK. 1996 Uk lost in the finals to Mississippi State and went on to win the National Championship. I would not be to upset if this was to happen this year.

I also picked UK. 1996 Uk lost in the finals to Mississippi State and went on to win the National Championship. I would not be to upset if this was to happen this year.

 

Evidently Cal wouldn't be either. He said he doesn't put much importance on SEC Regular Season or Tournament Titles...which I find ridiculous for a couple of reasons. #1, I would want my team to value the absolute heck out of the conference title and #2, you don't leave yourself any room for feeling good about your season if you don't cut them down in April. I don't like it, but that is him I guess.

 

I think it will be a good tournament. Wish I didn't have to cancel my plans and NOT go. Still sick over this.

Got to go with the Cats,I think the players want it real bad,we're see.

UK. I think they will play and beat SC, UT, and Mississippi State.

I'd rather have Vandy's draw than ours. I don't see the Cats losing in front of what should be mainly home crowds.

Honestly do we even need this thread. I look for the Cats to make quick work of the SEC.

Honestly do we even need this thread. I look for the Cats to make quick work of the SEC.

 

I think we all expected that @ South Carolina too, and well we know what happened there.

Yeah, my mouse must've screwed up. I thought I voted for UK.

My vote goes to the Kentucky Wildcats.

  • Author
Yeah, my mouse must've screwed up. I thought I voted for UK.

 

 

Yeah it was your mouse's fault. :lol::lol: It has a mind of it's own I guess. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.