Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who wins the SEC Tournament

Who wins? 83 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Alabama
      0%
      0
    • Arkansas
      0%
      0
    • Auburn
      0%
      0
    • Florida
      0%
      0
    • Georgia
      0%
      0
    • Kentucky
      81%
    • LSU
      2%
    • Mississippi
      1%
    • Mississippi State
      0%
      0
    • South Carolina
      0%
      0
    • Tennessee
      7%
    • Vanderbilt
      7%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Let's see your picks.

  • Author

Much to the chagrin of many UK fans, I am picking the Cats to pull of the sweep. I think the Cats will beat Vandy for the SEC Tournament Championship.

Go rebels! I just want to go dancing, so we don't have to win it, but if we do enough to get in the big dance I'll call it a win/win situation.

  • Author
Go rebels! I just want to go dancing, so we don't have to win it, but if we do enough to get in the big dance I'll call it a win/win situation.

 

 

Do you think they are in already, or do you think they need to win a game or two?

Do you think they are in already, or do you think they need to win a game or two?

 

1 over Tennessee should do it. Could get in now if EVERYTHING falls just right, but we all know everything never falls just right this week, and to get what's yours you have to go take it. I think we have a good resume, especially if the committee will look that when we lost 5 of 6 mid conference season Reggie Buckner was hurt and since he's been back full time we've won 4 in a row. But with us being Ole Miss I doubt our injuries get looked at like an injury for some of the more traditional programs would be looked at or teams from conferences like the ACC, whom these bracketologist just seem to love right now. Or Illinois Joe Lunardi still has them in with an 18-13 record and losing something like 5 of their last 6.

The winner of the Kentucky/Tennessee game will win this one IMO...

 

I personally think one more loss here in the SEC tournament will do the Cats some good but I realize I'm in the minority in respect to that.

I think UT could be the one to take us out. I love our matchup with Vandy, so I don't worry nearly as much about them. UT will play harder against UK than anyone...they scare me.

I can't wait to hear Wireman's reason for picking LSU! He might have some info. that you gamblers might want!

I can't wait to hear Wireman's reason for picking LSU! He might have some info. that you gamblers might want!

 

If Wireman sticks to this and LSU wins I'll buy him a very nice steak dinner. Their road would be something like Tennessee, Ole Miss, Kentucky, Vandy. That would be one heck of a run.

I picked UK.

 

Wireman, I'm assuming you clicked the wrong button?

He did. He meant to pick Arkansas.

I picked Kentucky because there was no way I could let myself choose any other team. I would have had to be ashamed of myself for the rest of the day. :D

 

However, I do believe Tennessee stands a very good chance of cutting down the nets in Nashville. They are a very athletic team and have been playing some very good basketball.

Has anybody got a link as to what the bracket looks like?

  • Author
Has anybody got a link as to what the bracket looks like?

 

 

 

Here you go.

secbracket.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.