Concessions at The Fieldhouse?

Mason has roped off the floor for several years now. We have in the past had nachos and cheese and there for a couple of years they had a grill and cooked all of the good stuff. I do not know whose decision the menu is. The people in charge of concessions this year have a major family issue that is taking up much of their time. I wish concessions were the biggest thing they had to worry about.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is, Mason County football does such an outstanding job with their Friday tailgate, excellent food and choices(before the game, mind you), same pizza sliver and sea salt porcorn during the game . This has always been brought up, but never has anything changed. Didn't go to the the region tournament in Montgomery County, how was their concessions?

Mason has roped off the floor for several years now. We have in the past had nachos and cheese and there for a couple of years they had a grill and cooked all of the good stuff. I do not know whose decision the menu is. The people in charge of concessions this year have a major family issue that is taking up much of their time. I wish concessions were the biggest thing they had to worry about.

I completely agree.

Close. As I said in another thread, it's found in Exodus 20:17...

...You shall not covet your neighbor's Fieldhouse...

And a little variety at the concession stand wouldn't be a bad idea, in my opinion. One less little thing for folks to gripe about. I'm guessing that the Mason County athletic director might be a person to ask; he's at every game.

Mcpapa, may I suggest your lovely wife's potato salad and the salad! :popcorn:

Mason has roped off the floor for several years now. We have in the past had nachos and cheese and there for a couple of years they had a grill and cooked all of the good stuff. I do not know whose decision the menu is. The people in charge of concessions this year have a major family issue that is taking up much of their time. I wish concessions were the biggest thing they had to worry about.[/QUOTE]

You are so right, how could I have forgotten?

The thing is, Mason County football does such an outstanding job with their Friday tailgate, excellent food and choices(before the game, mind you), same pizza sliver and sea salt porcorn during the game . This has always been brought up, but never has anything changed. Didn't go to the the region tournament in Montgomery County, how was their concessions?

We had pizza, hot dogs, chips, barbecue, soft drinks, water, candy of various types, popcorn, and nachos. I believe that was it. It is nice to have something when I am at the game, but I do not go to the regionals for supper. I go to watch basketball. Usually the concession stands are staffed by parents that are doing the best they can to support a group within their school. I try to support them the same way I hope they support our concession stand.

Now if you want to talk spreads go to a high school softball or baseball game. Some of these groups can make you fat.

Shouldn't concessions at the regional tournament be put into the hands of the school board,athletic department, the whole school system in general to help out, heck even hire an outside source or sources to run things for something this big a money maker. This isn't a JV or freshman tournament.

Nothing to do with concessions, but whose lamebrain idea was it to put the student body of the OPPPOSING TEAM behind another team's bench.

Do you have to be a brain surgeon to figure out it is not a good idea to put Bracken County's student body BEHIND the Pendleton bench on Monday night?