Concessions at The Fieldhouse?

Might as well give it up All In, they can't even see how they look to others. That 8th grade Fleming Co. team is holed up in my basement most every weekend. They will have to go through me to end up at either Mason or Clark. I would say a couple of them are already on their minds though:lol:

Here's a Mason County fan that wouldn't mind seeing everyone stay in Fleming County. The basketball and football rivalries between FC and MC have faded a bit; they could use a shot in the arm. :thumb:

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a Mason County fan that wouldn't mind seeing everyone stay in Fleming County. The basketball and football rivalries between FC and MC have faded a bit; they could use a shot in the arm. :thumb:

That's the competitive attitude I like to see:thumb: In all honesty you are correct. We have lost some good athletes both girls and boys to Clark recently, that would have made us better in several sports. At the same time if everything is legal they have the right to go where they want. The Fleming Co. 8th grade team has never lost to a Mason Co. team and that includes Mason's current freshman class. I realize that this does not always translate to high school success, but it has felt good. I don't have anything against the Mason Co. players and coaches who put in a lot of hard work to be as successful has they have been, it's mostly some of the fans and posters I run across that rub me the wrong way, (and the fact that almost none of them will admit that playing on your home court in a regional is not an advantage). They have dominated Fleming in sports for quite some time now, I can't deny that.

• 10 months later...

I love popcorn:popcorn:, and the Fieldhouse has a good tasting popcorn. Greatest regional tournament atmosphere in the state of Kentucky happens right there at the Fieldhouse in March.

Side note, best concessions in the region happens at Robins Stage in Augusta and the best tournament hospitality room occurs at Deming High School, I can't forget about those ladies and their efforts to put on a spread:notworthy:

:isurrender: Can't wait to see how everybody talks about the concessions in the All A at Regents Hall to support how nice the fieldhouse is. Seriously..... why did you revive this thread? Here we go! enjoy the ride. :popcorn:

If you are not happy with the concessions at NKU, please stop in and see one of the several food sponsors that Brossart has secured for the coaches and players. According to their website., Barleycorns will host the hospitality suite for coaches and dignitaries. They have also secured Jimmy Johns, Snappy Tomato, Subway NKU and the Mellow mushroom to feed the players. Sounds like some good eats for those involved and a great event being put on by Mustang and his loyal followers!:thumb:

If you are not happy with the concessions at NKU, please stop in and see one of the several food sponsors that Brossart has secured for the coaches and players. According to their website., Barleycorns will host the hospitality suite for coaches and dignitaries. They have also secured Jimmy Johns, Snappy Tomato, Subway NKU and the Mellow mushroom to feed the players. Sounds like some good eats for those involved and a great event being put on by Mustang and his loyal followers!:thumb:

I think its great that its at Regents Hall.... that was just a little sarcasm toward how great the Fieldhouse is... you know... its perfect...... if you live in Mason Co. and get home court advantage for every Regional....