Elisha Justice vs. Josh Sewell for Mr. Basketball

Let me say again, Sewell and Justice both have D1 FULL RIDE SCHOLARSHIP offers from a lot of midmajor D1 schools. Justice, unlike Sewell, chose to pass these offers up to walk on and be a part of a Big East team. I hope you can understand this.

"A Lot" fill us in on a lot.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me say again, Sewell and Justice both have D1 FULL RIDE SCHOLARSHIP offers from a lot of midmajor D1 schools. Justice, unlike Sewell, chose to pass these offers up to walk on and be a part of a Big East team. I hope you can understand this.

A couple of you are making me think this is in Spanish or something???

Yeah- It's like Spanish- Sewell plays against American level competition and Justice plays against Spanish level- I see what you're trying to say!

Yeah- It's like Spanish- Sewell plays against American level competition and Justice plays against Spanish level- I see what you're trying to say!

Last time I checked Justice dropped 31 on J'town and won by 15 at J'town. J'town won their district and is still alive unlike Trinity.

Which schools have offered Justice a scholarship?

What's the opinion of this poll? Is Justice gonna win? Why shouldn't Sewell? He does have the argument of not winning district and getting ousted in the first round of the regional tournament, against him....I still say he had a brilliant season, and is a lock at first team all state. I really long for him to be Mr. Basketball. I do hope it happens.

Just got word that one of UK's asst. coaches contacted SV's coach earlier this week about Justice to UK for next year. They said they will have atleast 6 or 7 scholarships open next year and are interested in getting a few more guards for next year. Brandon Knight is a lock for Ky I believe, but I bet that was an interesting conversation.