Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

These teams are in and will be playing in the 9th Region Tournament @ the BOKC

Featured Replies

These teams are in the 9th Region Tournament

@ the Bank of Kentucky Center

 

Congrats to them!

 

Note I have the favorite listed first!

 

36th

Newport/NCC

 

35th

Holmes/CovCath

 

34th

The two teams that will go to the 9th have yet TBD.

 

 

33rd

Boone/Ryle

 

  • Replies 71
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the 34th my prediction is St Henry and Lloyd with the upset of Dixie.

  • Author
From the 34th my prediction is St Henry and Lloyd with the upset of Dixie.

 

Wow, when you go for a upset, you go big time! Dixie beat Lloyd earlier in the year by I think 30 points!

The NCC win over Highlands has already got this tournament off to a fun start... Cant wait to see some of the potential matchups this years tourny could bring us. Great games to be seen at BOK this year!

I'm not convinced NCC can't win the whole thing!

I'm not convinced NCC can't win the whole thing!

 

I'm with you. The problem with NCC though, is that their outside shooting will determing how far they go. If they aren't hitting from outside, they become a middle of the pack 9th region team.

Stick'in with the Bulldogs since my Birds went down. Toooooooooooooo much talent unless something dramatic happens. No one can match up with Pittman and I mean nobody. I know a lot of people don't like his attitude and showmanship (I'm not a big fan) but the boy can flat out bring it on the basketball court NO ONE will have an answer when it comes crunch time. I mean N-O-B-O-D-Y.

 

Ricardo will refuse to let his team lose he's a winner and JJ can bring it also. Thats 3 reasons why Holmes will capture its third straight regional title and go on to make history and repeat as State Champs.

I'm liking Ryle. Even if they don't make it past Boone tommorow night. They are dangerous, and in case eveyone has forgotten, they have already beaten Holmes this year.

Let me renew my displeasure with having the region at the BOKC. Give me a packed house at Ryle/Conner/Holmes with fans right on top of the action and the bands blaring and you've got KY high school tourney ball.

 

BOKC is country club ball with zero atmosphere.

 

Carry on.

I'm not convinced NCC can't win the whole thing!

 

If someone else will beat Holmes for them, I agree. I just think Holmes is a terrible match up for NCC. NCC needs Boone to beat Holmes for them.

Let me renew my displeasure with having the region at the BOKC. Give me a packed house at Ryle/Conner/Holmes with fans right on top of the action and the bands blaring and you've got KY high school tourney ball.

 

BOKC is country club ball with zero atmosphere.

 

Carry on.

 

It might be too big a venue for this event, but it's an awesome facility. And some of us like the "country club" setting, sir. :cool:

  • Author
It might be too big a venue for this event, but it's an awesome facility. And some of us like the "country club" setting, sir. :cool:

 

Coop, I am with you! Easy parking, great seats, college floor and the 9th is one for one when playing at the BOKC compared to 1 for ?? playing on the HS floors!

 

So Clyde, you enjoy having to leave after the first game, sitting on a hard bench, and wondering where you are going to park at some of the venues, so you can sit shoulder to shoulder in a packed and sweaty gym?

 

The kids (meaning the players) enjoy playing at the BOKC, end of discussion! :walk:

Stick'in with the Bulldogs since my Birds went down. Toooooooooooooo much talent unless something dramatic happens. No one can match up with Pittman and I mean nobody. I know a lot of people don't like his attitude and showmanship (I'm not a big fan) but the boy can flat out bring it on the basketball court NO ONE will have an answer when it comes crunch time. I mean N-O-B-O-D-Y.

 

Ricardo will refuse to let his team lose he's a winner and JJ can bring it also. Thats 3 reasons why Holmes will capture its third straight regional title and go on to make history and repeat as State Champs.

 

Will actually be their 4th straight title if they win it this year, which I believe they will do. They have stepped up their pressure in their past two games and will continue to dominate defensively, as the old saying goes, offense wins ballgames, Defense wins championships.

Let me renew my displeasure with having the region at the BOKC. Give me a packed house at Ryle/Conner/Holmes with fans right on top of the action and the bands blaring and you've got KY high school tourney ball.

 

BOKC is country club ball with zero atmosphere.

 

Carry on.

I agree. The BOKC amenities are fantastic but the atmosphere isn't the same.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.